Fargo!!!

Buffalo Barbarian

Really have enjoyed all the seasons of Fargo, including this latest season. Even though the Coen bros. have exec producer credits, they have no creative input into the show. Regardless, I think all of the seasons have managed to capture that dark humor and bizarre characters from the original movie - not an easy thing to do. I really love when they make references to previous movies - I just about died laughing watching the last episode and it's nod to Raising Arizona during the robbery scene - perfect!

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/14/2020 at 10:59 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

HIGHLY disappointed in season 4.  I finished 2 episodes and I'm done.  The acting is just terrible outside of the nurse.  

I absolutely hate the fat brother.  It looks so fake with the crazy eye look....I just hate watching it.  

The "head" of the family is just annoying.  

Chris Rock is out of his league.  He's not believable as a gangster at all....like at all.  

I hate all these characters.

The writing is over the top corky.  

Season 1 and 2 were GREAT.  Season 3 was good.  Season 4 is the Nate Peterman of seasons.  

I was really looking forward to this as well. 

gotta stick with it.     Episode 4 with the Marshall facing off with bug eyes has me rolling.  

On 10/16/2020 at 1:04 AM, Special K said:

I’m fairly certain that Chris Rock’s characters son that was left with the Italians is going to turn out to be Mike Milligan from season 2.

The Irish kid who the Italians have taking care of the kid has the last name Milligan...that can’t be a coincidence...if you recall from season 2, the character of Mike Milligan was from Kansas City as well.

What do you guys think?

Looks like I was right about this one after what happened on this weeks episode.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 4:50 PM, Special K said:

Looks like I was right about this one after what happened on this weeks episode.

Very well could be.  This week's episode was weird.  Not as weird as the "I can help" robot but still strange.

Seasons 1 & 2 were great.  3, IMHO, was disappointing.  Have liked this season so far but it isn't as good as 1 or 2.

Expecting nearly everyone to be offed in the last 2 episodes.  Mike (or whomever he is) will be one of the few to make it.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Special K said:

Enjoyed the "Wizard of Oz" episode last week.

This weeks episode had a patented Fargo-style death, and I'm sure there will be more to come in the finale next week!!

Looking forward to how it all plays out!

Ah yes, the "Fargo-style death"  - the one that has you shake your head, rub your eyes and say, WTF just happened? Really?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.