The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

It's all fun and games until one side realizes the other hasn't even begun to fight yet.

I sincerely hope it does not come to this. I would hope that these dip**** mayors and governors ask the feds for help and allow the city police forces to actually do their jobs instead of issuing stand-down orders. I know, I know, dreamland.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I sincerely hope it does not come to this. I would hope that these dip**** mayors and governors ask the feds for help and allow the city police forces to actually do their jobs instead of issuing stand-down orders. I know, I know, dreamland.

Unfortunately I think we've long since passed the point of no return as you fear. Pick a side, this is coming to everyone's front door eventually. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

It's all fun and games until one side realizes the other hasn't even begun to fight yet.

I have said this a few times but Rubin makes it necessary to repeat- the conservatives have 80% of the military and cops and 90% of the hunters. If this goes badly the conservative base is much better prepared to win. What is wrong with this women that she feels it is ok to write this?

• Thank you (+1) 1

The New York Times on Trial

New York Sun, by Editorial

Original Article

History, we like to say, has a way of playing tricks on all of us. Just as Mayor Ted Wheeler of Portland was blaming President Trump for the murder of a right wing protester in Oregon’s leading city, the New York Times was preparing to stand trial in federal court on a libel complaint brought by — wait for it — Sarah Palin. It could prove illuminating for all those who are recklessly accusing their foes of being a party to violence. Mrs. Palin, the former governor of Alaska, sued the Times for an editorial suggesting that advertisement put out by a Palin political committee

• Thank you (+1) 1