The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Maybe you'll answer.  So far Rob has been stumped.

Please show my invalid Trump-Hitler comparisons, aside from the propaganda machine point.  For each that you point out, did Hitler not do it or is Trump not now doing it?

"WHERE ARE THE TAPES?!"

GG literally already answered you in the very response you quoted. And you ask for more... why? 

Because you're an asshat who likely needs to read instructions about how to breathe lest he forget.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Maybe you'll answer.  So far Rob has been stumped.

Please show my invalid Trump-Hitler comparisons, aside from the propaganda machine point.  For each that you point out, did Hitler not do it or is Trump not now doing it?

Why are you comparing him to Hitler, as opposed to .... any of the Founding Fathers?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

Why are you comparing him to Hitler, as opposed to .... any of the Founding Fathers?

Scrolling back would tell you that.  Rob made the well worn point that comparisons of Trump to Hitler are ridiculous.  While I agreed on one level, I was trying to point out Trump is using many of the tactics Hitler used in his rise to authoritarian rule.

Still awaiting that answer though........anyone?  Well, lol, let me correct that.  Anyone not named Tom or DR

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Still awaiting that answer though........anyone?  Well, lol, let me correct that.  Anyone not named Tom or DR

"WHERE ARE THE TAPES?!"

Called it.

:lol: 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We are a few posts away from him mindlessly shouting nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is well beyond that. This is a man who's lost his way badly because he's so desperate to virtue signal that he's better than others. 

Self absorbed, stoned, and stupid is no way to go through life. But that's Bob's MO.

...same Bob from Accountemps?.......just wonderin'........

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Morning Rob.  I understand those making fun of comparisons to Hitler.  He was arguably the biggest monster to ever live.  Donnie is a saint by comparison.

Most that make fun of the comparison I believe get the point of the comparison but intentionally ignore it.  Where the comparison makes sense is in Hitler's rise to power.  Looking back, I am fascinated that he was seemingly able to hypnotize so many Germans and to convince them to willingly give up democracy in favor of a Hitler Dictatorship.  

History was never my best subject but it appears that the comparison holds up reasonably well when looking at 1930's Hitler.

- He has declared a group to focus blame

-He has declared the press to be the enemy

-He lies blatantly to the people

-He has clouded truth overall in this country

-He has stated political opponents should be jailed

-He has undermined confidence in other government organizations

-He has built/commandeered a huge propaganda machine

-etc

Try it this way 

Trump has declared groups to focus blame (Democrats, Never Trumpers, Antifa)

Trump has declared the press to be the enemy

Trump blatantly lies to people

Trump has clouded truth overall in this country

Trump has stated political opponents should be jailed

Trump has undermined confidence in other government organizations

Trump has built/commandeered a huge propaganda machine

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...same Bob from Accountemps?.......just wonderin'........

Diffferent Bob - the Bob DR wants to bang 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Scrolling back would tell you that.  Rob made the well worn point that comparisons of Trump to Hitler are ridiculous.  While I agreed on one level, I was trying to point out Trump is using many of the tactics Hitler used in his rise to authoritarian rule.

Answer what?   Cherry picked points that support a preconceived narrative?

You can take every one of your "points" and apply them to Hillary and reach the same conclusion that she's Hitler.

• Like (+1) 1

Behold!  Bob reveals his hand showing his disingenuity and intellectual dishonesty.    

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Answer what?   Cherry picked points that support a preconceived narrative?

You can take every one of your "points" and apply them to Hillary and reach the same conclusion that she's Hitler.

You beat me to it while I was getting lunch around.  I'll expand on that in a little while.

You fools have spent two pages whimpering about why you can't or won't answer where my comparisons are invalid.  If invalid, it would take one post to address each point and explain why it is untrue.

Pretty ***** telling, eh?

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Haha (+1) 1

You fools have spent two pages whimpering about why you can't or won't answer where my comparisons are invalid.  If invalid, it would take one post to address each point and explain why it is untrue.

Pretty ***** telling, eh?

"WHERE ARE THE TAPES?!"

Bob is delusional. GG and Rob both responded. And shredded him. But he ignores it and keeps asking the question anyway. Why? 

Because Bob is a troll. And a lousy one at taht. 

30 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Try it this way 

Trump has declared groups to focus blame (Democrats, Never Trumpers, Antifa)

Trump has declared the press to be the enemy

Trump blatantly lies to people

Trump has clouded truth overall in this country

Trump has stated political opponents should be jailed

Trump has undermined confidence in other government organizations

Trump has built/commandeered a huge propaganda machine

Diffferent Bob - the Bob DR wants to bang 

Name a politician you couldn't say those about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1