Bills are at Clemson this morning

Astrobot

QBs that run usually regress their 2nd year. Its supported by evidence, the third year is usually the tell all when it comes to them. Tyrod can either take a step forward and you see a consistent level of higher play from him, or he doesnt. Its that simple. He has flashed enough to know that he can be better. Is that worth the cap hit? Probobly not but at a QB starved team like Buffalo you can keep him and draft a QB for the future. Especially if you re-work his deal so his 2017 cap hit is lower.

For me its even simpler than that: he's bad and he knows it. I wanted to believe in Tyrod and did for a long time but I'm not going to believe in a guy to come through with huge improvements when he doesn't seem to believe in himself.

I think the consensus on Tyrod will continue to fall until he's considered a bad starter / strong backup. That puts his value well below his cap hit and calls for a release. Just my take, Marty, I'd rather Romo or Foles as the bridge guy and run a more well-rounded, more modern offense, supporting Shady and Mike with a legitimate passing attack, getting more out of Watkins and Clay.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its even simpler than that: he's bad and he knows it. I wanted to believe in Tyrod and did for a long time but I'm not going to believe in a guy to come through with huge improvements when he doesn't seem to believe in himself.

I think the consensus on Tyrod will continue to fall until he's considered a bad starter / strong backup. That puts his value well below his cap hit and calls for a release. Just my take, Marty, I'd rather Romo or Foles as the bridge guy and run a more well-rounded, more modern offense, supporting Shady and Mike with a legitimate passing attack, getting more out of Watkins and Clay.

T-Romo narrows Bridge? Destined for an early but catestrophic physical failure...