Wanna buy a car?

I asked my wife if we should buy the car.

She said, "No, no, no... it looks like a funeral kind of car" and walked away.

My wife is from the Philippines so some of her cultural references confuse me. Do they use colorful stretch limos for funerals in the Philippines? I suppose it's possible. I've seen pictures of cars with poles and pole dancers used for funerals in China.

Then I considered the drought and how this car has been on the road for all those non-playoff seasons. And then the funeral reference made some kind of weird sense to me.

That's hilarious

Where would that thing have avoided the winter?

In a driveway. Or wherever you store a boat, inside or out. They could shrink wrap it like a boat? It is the road salt while driving around that mainly eats it up, right? Snow on top shouldn't hurt it too much, car cover, wrapped, etc...

Anyway, I stand corrected. Somebody above said it is repaired all over. ;-)

Back in the 90's I drove limo for a number of years.

Our pay was a ticket to the game. (plus we cooked out for everyone so we got

to eat too) Drunks after the game had it's plus's and minus's.

Good times....good times

I can imagine the minuses! Did you have a contract with a barf bag manufacturer?

;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

In a driveway. Or wherever you store a boat, inside or out. They could shrink wrap it like a boat? It is the road salt while driving around that mainly eats it up, right? Snow on top shouldn't hurt it too much, car cover, wrapped, etc...

Anyway, I stand corrected. Somebody above said it is repaired all over. ;-)

I can imagine the minuses! Did you have a contract with a barf bag manufacturer?

;-)

Speaking of which, there seems to be a solid barf stain on the carpet of the limo in question. I can only imagine the amount of pathogens and random DNA that have been splashed all over that thing.