Bills interested in Romo!

KGun12TD

It will also be interesting to see the OL block when the QB throws the ball quickly and with timing. That also helps when the QB doesn't hold on to the ball too long.

Considering how long Taylor would hold onto the ball, the O-Line would still do a very good job in protecting him.

The Bills O-Line is a strength. They just need help at RT.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how long Taylor would hold onto the ball, the O-Line would still do a very good job in protecting him.

The Bills O-Line is a strength. They just need help at RT.

You're wrong about that.

Ryan Groy, John Miller and Mills were serviceable with Taylor at QB but without him they will be challenged to overcome physical limitations.

Kujo looked good in place of the injured Cordy Glenn.......but then he broke his hip.

And Incognito is going to be a year older. Wood struggled until Taylor came on board and he should probably be a cap casualty.

This OL needs someone to keep it covered up.

A few guys can do that.......Brady and Russell Wilson come to mind.........but most can't.

Guys like Romo and even Big Ben and ARodgers need more time because they hold the ball and aren't elusive.

All three have had it.......some of the better all around OL play in the NFL in front of those guys.

There are some physically gifted OL around the NFL......Dallas and Miami come to mind......Buffalo is NOT one of them.

You're wrong about that.

Ryan Groy, John Miller and Mills were serviceable with Taylor at QB but without him they will be challenged to overcome physical limitations.

Kujo looked good in place of the injured Cordy Glenn.......but then he broke his hip.

And Incognito is going to be a year older. Wood struggled until Taylor came on board and he should probably be a cap casualty.

This OL needs someone to keep it covered up.

A few guys can do that.......Brady and Russell Wilson come to mind.........but most can't.

Guys like Romo and even Big Ben and ARodgers need more time because they hold the ball and aren't elusive.

All three have had it.......some of the better all around OL play in the NFL in front of those guys.

There are some physically gifted OL around the NFL......Dallas and Miami come to mind......Buffalo is NOT one of them.

I didn't say it was the best in the league.

I just do not see it as a glaring weakness, as you apparently do.

I think they would be good enough to protect Romo.

What an interesting and relevant point to the conversation in your head.

Trying to be light with you snowflake sorry I thought you were smart enough to get the reference. My mistake as I should have known. I will never make that mistake again. Continue as you were trying to project what happened 3 years ago as if it is relevent clownshoes it is so you.

Edited by jms62

Trying to be light with you snowflake sorry I thought you were smart enough to get the reference. My mistake as I should have known. I will never make that mistake again. Continue as you were trying to project what happened 3 years ago as if it is relevent clownshoes it is so you.

Who are you?