TT gets probowl invite

CanadianFan

FWIW, the Bills did score 1 TD in week 17 vs the Jets but that's here nor there. Get your **** straight!

Talk about cherry picking stats to fit an argument. Yes, going into week 17 the Bills were tied 3rd with Dallas (48 total TDs), ATL and NO only having more total team TDs, NOT OFFENSIVE TDs like you are trying to potray. Tyrod really didn't have a hand in the D/ST TDs so that is not why i'm counting them.

Through 16 weeks and every team having one game left to play, their OFFENSIVE TD, (minus def/s teams TDs) production was

ATL - 58 TDs (5 D/ST TDs) = 53 TDs on offense

NO - 51 TDs (0 D/ST) = 51 TDs

DAL - 48 TDs (0 S/ST) = 48 TDs

GB - 47 TDs (0 D/ST) = 47 TDs

NE - 46 TDs (0 D/ST) = 46 TDs

OAK - 46 TDs (1 D/ST) = 45 TDs

BUF - 48 TDs (3 D/ST) = 45 TDs (could even take 1 more TD away and be at 44, as it was EJ leading a garbage time TD vs NE)

So the Bills were tied for 3rd in total team TDs yes, it only paints half the picture. Tyrod had them tied for 6th or alone in 7th in offensive TDs, depending on how you want to count the EJ, New England garbage time TD. And yes you absolutely 100% are cherry picking to fit your narrative.

For what it's worth, including the week 17 abomination the Bills finished 6th in the NFL in TDs per drive at 0.264.

EDIT: Also, the only AFC team ahead of us was the Pats*

ATL

NO

GB

NE

DAL

BUF

PIT

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through this thread and seeing certain people take away the Bills' "garbage" time points makes me laugh. Go ahead and do that for every team in the NFL or don't do it at all please.

Also, scoring isn't cherry-picking stats. Scoring is the stat.

Edited by bobobonators

Reading through this thread and seeing certain people take away the Bills' "garbage" time points makes me laugh. Go ahead and do that for every team in the NFL or don't do it at all please.

Also, scoring isn't cherry-picking stats. Scoring is the stat.

Another one who doesn't get it. I wasn't doing any comparisons about garbage time or what not, I was just doing stats. Read much!

Edited by old school

FWIW, the Bills did score 1 TD in week 17 vs the Jets but that's here nor there. Get your **** straight!

Talk about cherry picking stats to fit an argument. Yes, going into week 17 the Bills were tied 3rd with Dallas (48 total TDs), ATL and NO only having more total team TDs, NOT OFFENSIVE TDs like you are trying to potray. Tyrod really didn't have a hand in the D/ST TDs so that is not why i'm counting them.

Through 16 weeks and every team having one game left to play, their OFFENSIVE TD, (minus def/s teams TDs) production was

ATL - 58 TDs (5 D/ST TDs) = 53 TDs on offense

NO - 51 TDs (0 D/ST) = 51 TDs

DAL - 48 TDs (0 S/ST) = 48 TDs

GB - 47 TDs (0 D/ST) = 47 TDs

NE - 46 TDs (0 D/ST) = 46 TDs

OAK - 46 TDs (1 D/ST) = 45 TDs

BUF - 48 TDs (3 D/ST) = 45 TDs (could even take 1 more TD away and be at 44, as it was EJ leading a garbage time TD vs NE)

So the Bills were tied for 3rd in total team TDs yes, it only paints half the picture. Tyrod had them tied for 6th or alone in 7th in offensive TDs, depending on how you want to count the EJ, New England garbage time TD. And yes you absolutely 100% are cherry picking to fit your narrative.

Hahahahahaha OMG, no offense but this post is priceless. So your argument now is that being 3rd in total Touchdowns and tied for 5th in offensive Touchdowns is somehow a bad offensive performance. You are too much...you and Fire Chan should be besties.

I love that you downgrading the offensive scoring to tied for 5th is somehow the basis of your argument that Tyrod and the offense was the problem and not the defense that was 26th in points allowed in the 15 games outside the gimme donut game that NE gave us with a hurt rookie 3rd string QB and NO Brady (who dropped 41 on us shortly after).

Keep it coming Old School...and for what its worth, you should change your name. You're not old school by any means...you are sucked in by shiny things like passing yards which have done nothing for Brees, Luck, Stafford, Ryan, and Rivers the last 3 years who have made the playoffs a combined 4 times in 15 attempts. That is not by any means an Old School train of thought. I mean Matt Ryan missed the playoffs the previous 3 years (and had a losing record in 2 of them and .500 in the other) until they got a defensive minded coach and had some of their young D players finally start to develop because Ryan and that passing attack with one of the 2 best WR's in football were not enough to get the team to the playoffs in a WEAKER division.

Another one who doesn't get it. I wasn't doing any comparisons about garbage time or what not, I was just doing stats. Read much!

How does he not get it? You are the one creating false argument by only applying a filter to one team and not the others. LMAO. Keep trying though

Beat down. Get em son!

Garbage time TD's don't count because teams don't play prevent in the endzone!

I would like to thank you for continuously pointing out how little you understand about the fundamentals of football FireChan.

The fact that you seem to think in a 2 score or less game that the defense just gives up and allows easy scores that can literally lose them the game is not only ridiculous but also utterly stupid and a poor attempt to keep selling your biased objective against Tyrod by trying to find as many ways as you can discredit earned scores.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Hahahahahaha OMG, no offense but this post is priceless. So your argument now is that being 3rd in total Touchdowns and tied for 5th in offensive Touchdowns is somehow a bad offensive performance. You are too much...you and Fire Chan should be besties.

I love that you downgrading the offensive scoring to tied for 5th is somehow the basis of your argument that Tyrod and the offense was the problem and not the defense that was 26th in points allowed in the 15 games outside the gimme donut game that NE gave us with a hurt rookie 3rd string QB and NO Brady (who dropped 41 on us shortly after).

Keep it coming Old School...and for what its worth, you should change your name. You're not old school by any means...you are sucked in by shiny things like passing yards which have done nothing for Brees, Luck, Stafford, Ryan, and Rivers the last 3 years who have made the playoffs a combined 4 times in 15 attempts. That is not by any means an Old School train of thought. I mean Matt Ryan missed the playoffs the previous 3 years (and had a losing record in 2 of them and .500 in the other) until they got a defensive minded coach and had some of their young D players finally start to develop because Ryan and that passing attack with one of the 2 best WR's in football were not enough to get the team to the playoffs in a WEAKER division.

How does he not get it? You are the one creating false argument by only applying a filter to one team and not the others. LMAO. Keep trying though

I would like to thank you for continuously pointing out how little you understand about the fundamentals of football FireChan.

The fact that you seem to think in a 2 score or less game that the defense just gives up and allows easy scores that can literally lose them the game is not only ridiculous but also utterly stupid and a poor attempt to keep selling your biased objective against Tyrod by trying to find as many ways as you can discredit earned scores.

They aren't 2 score or less games. They are 2 score games. Lollercoaster.

In what world is this true? We lost those 6 games by 6 points or less. I swear, your have less authenticity and credibility than Crayonz.

#WhatKindOfCarDoYouDrive

You just argued teams were playing tough D when TT cut it to a 1 score game. That means that they were 2 score games prior.

It's like talking to a wall.

You just don't get it, the reason why the Bills were only 7th in scoring in the NFL heading into Week 17 is b/c of Tyrod. Tyrod messed everything up for this offense. We all know how a similar Bills roster was perennially top 5 in the NFL in scoring in 2013 and 2014. Tyrod came here and messed it all up. We were a powerhouse.

Before anyone comes back and says "but but but Shady is the offense":

Bills' record in games Shady doesn't play since 2015: 3-2

Bills' record in games TT doesn't play since 2015: 0 - 3

Shady has yet to rush for 100yds in a game TT doesn't start.

/thread.

Edited by bobobonators

You just don't get it, the reason why the Bills were only 7th in scoring in the NFL heading into Week 17 is b/c of Tyrod. Tyrod messed everything up for this offense. We all know how a similar Bills roster was perennially top 5 in the NFL in scoring in 2013 and 2014. Tyrod came here and messed it all up. We were a powerhouse.

Before anyone comes back and says "but but but Shady is the offense":

Bills' record in games Shady doesn't play since 2015: 3-2

Bills' record in games TT doesn't play since 2015: 0 - 3

Shady has yet to rush for 100yds in a game TT doesn't start.

/thread.

So now, the offense alone dictates wins and losses!

Serious question: How much better do you think the offense would have been this year with a QB you preferred?

Dude, you need to look at Taylor with a more holistic approach. He's not a great pocket passer. Perhaps he never will be. But his speed and scrambling ability have to be factored in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG you are hilarious and the worst at the same time...Im almost speechless! How can you even post that now? You have been whining every day in every post how Taylor is the problem...how the offense was not good...and THAT is why we missed the playoffs.

Someone shows you data that proves your factless claims have no merit...so what do you do...babble more nonsense contradictory to everything you have previously tried sell to no end just to try and keep validating more factless claims. Its amazing to watch, it really is. I have to admit, I find it wildly entertaining watching you spin non sense after non sense...create your own magical stats or info...use gibberish to try and dispute facts...etc etc.

I literally don't know what else to do other than to send ya a beer. So hear ya go: :beer:

Edited by Alphadawg7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG you are hilarious and the worst at the same time...Im almost speechless! How can you even post that now? You have been whining every day in every post how Taylor is the problem...how the offense was not good...and THAT is why we missed the playoffs.

Someone shows you data that proves your factless claims have no merit...so what do you do...babble more nonsense contradictory to everything you have previously tried sell to no end just to try and keep validating more factless claims. Its amazing to watch, it really is. I have to admit, I find it wildly entertaining watching you spin non sense after non sense...create your own magical stats or info...use gibberish to try and dispute facts...etc etc.

I literally don't know what else to do other than to send ya a beer. So hear ya go: :beer:

Untrue but hey.

You need to look in the damn mirror. You have a lot of conjecture, opinion and facts that are not 100% correct, that you seem to think are always right yet everyone else is always wrong, typical for the namesake, and like to argue against real stats in order to fit your view. The world doesn't revolve around your arrogance and condescension like your think it does, Ignorance is bliss in your ALPHA- doo world! Can't argue with stupid as someone else said!

GO Bills!

out...

Edited by old school

HA, I find this post amusing considering in multiple posts in this thread I gave you kudos for using data even though we didn't share the same opinion. But, rather than keep it cool like that, you are the one that went both mud slinging and then did the thing I hate most...skew information. Like when you decided to start backing data out of the Bills and not for any other team...then like a coward TRIED to hide behind your statement of you are "not doing a comparison" when you started bashing those posters who called you out on that. Except the fatal flaw in your whiney BS defense is that you referenced where the Bills RANK and did it AFTER you backed out the data of the Bills...the VERY DEFINITION of the word RANK is a freaking COMPARISON. Which was hilarious I might add.

And I don't post false data...I post facts and only facts. 2 people can come to different conclusions about the facts and that is where opinions come in and differ, which is great and the entire point of having a discussion. But, I don't ever post false information ever. And if you paid attention, you would see that the majority of the posts I make like you are referencing above are the ones packed with skewed data, false truths, and utter gibberish that people make up to sell their biased opinion. I don't go after posts just because they don't share the same opinion, its the posts that are full of repetitive myths and claims by people who have no idea if what they just said has any merit but promote it as some kind of made up fact. Like this "garbage time" myth non sense and the pathetic attempts by you, Fire Chan, etc to discredit earned production by our offense to try and sell your anti-Tyrod story more.

HA, I find this post amusing considering in multiple posts in this thread I gave you kudos for using data even though we didn't share the same opinion. But, rather than keep it cool like that, you are the one that went both mud slinging and then did the thing I hate most...skew information. Like when you decided to start backing data out of the Bills and not for any other team...then like a coward TRIED to hide behind your statement of you are "not doing a comparison" when you started bashing those posters who called you out on that. Except the fatal flaw in your whiney BS defense is that you referenced where the Bills RANK and did it AFTER you backed out the data of the Bills...the VERY DEFINITION of the word RANK is a freaking COMPARISON. Which was hilarious I might add.

And I don't post false data...I post facts and only facts. 2 people can come to different conclusions about the facts and that is where opinions come in and differ, which is great and the entire point of having a discussion. But, I don't ever post false information ever. And if you paid attention, you would see that the majority of the posts I make like you are referencing above are the ones packed with skewed data, false truths, and utter gibberish that people make up to sell their biased opinion. I don't go after posts just because they don't share the same opinion, its the posts that are full of repetitive myths and claims by people who have no idea if what they just said has any merit but promote it as some kind of made up fact. Like this "garbage time" myth non sense and the pathetic attempts by you, Fire Chan, etc to discredit earned production by our offense to try and sell your anti-Tyrod story more.

sounds like you need a tissue. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...