President Trump's "alternate facts"

I honestly didn't think Obama would make it 8.

I am left and that is being a quack? We are a very conservative nation!

You still miss the dangerous demagoguery that our founders warned us about. Yes, Hillary was lesser of the two. Simple as that. Trump is more dangerous. The American people simply got it wrong.

Sure, Trump is the dangerous one. Hillary proposes a policy that would put us on the path to war with a nuclear armed country while Trump wants to explore the possibility of working with that country. You've sucked in too much diesel fumes at you toll booth I'm afraid.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I add, edit.... If you want me to leave, fine.

you're just beating an unnnecesary drum. you stick around and engage with everyone despite being routinely criticized and often times responding much like Trump - all emotions and little greater thought. it is not a bad thing, it is just different to everyone.

the difficulty is someone like meathead who came here to speak his heart and did so in a horribly ill fashion and was torn apart for coming off like a butthurt loser crying foul. for that he was rightfully torn apart and now will stay away from here because he was served his own desserts.

you taking everything to the finite detail of nitpicking drains a thread.

Sure, Trump is the dangerous one. Hillary proposes a policy that would put us on the path to war with a nuclear armed country while Trump wants to explore the possibility of working with that country. You've sucked in too much diesel fumes at you toll booth I'm afraid.

Now we corrode from the inside with the implosion of the political establishment. And still may get out azzes handed to us by our enemy. If we didnt hit the nuclear button in the 1960s... There was no chance it would happen with the recent status quo.

you're just beating an unnnecesary drum. you stick around and engage with everyone despite being routinely criticized and often times responding much like Trump - all emotions and little greater thought. it is not a bad thing, it is just different to everyone.

the difficulty is someone like meathead who came here to speak his heart and did so in a horribly ill fashion and was torn apart for coming off like a butthurt loser crying foul. for that he was rightfully torn apart and now will stay away from here because he was served his own desserts.

you taking everything to the finite detail of nitpicking drains a thread.

Really? Fair enough. Maybe it is because I have been here so long, people know where I stand morally and knowing that background, untouchable on a lot of issues.

I sincerely mean well.

Now we corrode from the inside with the implosion of the political establishment. And still may get out azzes handed to us by our enemy. If we didnt hit the nuclear button in the 1960s... There was no chance it would happen with the recent status quo.

This is why you are impossible to discuss anything with.

I am simply not scared of nuclear war... Especially when being led by the past status quo. I find it irrational to think Clinton would have pushed us to brink.

Now on other hand, Trump being played like a Russian pawn scares me a bit more.

One of HRC's central planks in her campaign was no fly zones in Syria. This was announced AFTER the Russians very publicly moved advanced air defenses into Syria. The only way a no fly zone could be enforced after that was if us pilots bombed Russian manned air defense positions.

That isn't pushing us to the brink, that's pushing us OFF the brink -- and that was her campaign platform.

She was also backed by the entire neocon establishment (as her husband was), and proved her willingness to wage war on their behalf in Libya.

Presuming HrC would suddenly restrain herself when in the oval is about as shortsighted as those who feel Trump will suddenly find humility because his job title changed. It's fantasy.

Should we list all the ways the previous press secretary continually and deliberately lied or misled the public on issues like: Syria, Libya, Russia et al?

Nah. That would take too much server space to list.

45's team is everything 44's was, they just have a different letter before their names.

Funny how you're more up in arms about the narcissism (which has been well known for decades) than you are the war crimes committed and covered up by 44's press secretary. Your priorities might need an adjustment.

Do you know who the current president is? Or is keeping looking backwards serving you well?

. i don't care about what trump says..

And that's why we consider you the fool you are.

Oh please educate me. What were the lies exactly?

I quoted them. Even on Fox News they are covering the lies from Spicers presser. Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Do you know who the current president is? Or is keeping looking backwards serving you well?

And that's why we consider you the fool you are.

I quoted them. Even on Fox News they are covering the lies from Spicers presser.

i make more money than you. i get more kitty than you. i got more trucks than you. i got more hay than you. i got more bling than you.

...yawn.

Really? Fair enough. Maybe it is because I have been here so long, people know where I stand morally and knowing that background, untouchable on a lot of issues.

I sincerely mean well.

the nuclear war thing. you go to the damn mattresses for the smallest most insensible things. if someone says they love chocolate chip cookies you'll beat their opinion down with your own about oatmeal cookies until they grow tired of it. and then someone else talks about liking the color blue and you go on and on about red. it's great you have an opinion and its great you care passionately about it but that you so freeuqntly chase your narrative ignoring anyone elses choices is what makes it difficult

and i say this with respect. you're probably one of the nicest and most sincere guys here. you are undoubtedly a great man, a great father and a great wife.

How do you know that they are lies?

the daily show told him... idiot.

How do you know that they are lies?

Facts are stubborn things. Trump did not have the highest inauguration turnout. It was not the first time the protective covering was used. Why even bother making such easy to check lies? Even Fox calls them lies, both when Trump said them and when Spicer had the press conference.

Jesus, is this going to be 4 years of uber-stupidity like this?

i make more money than you. i get more kitty than you. i got more trucks than you. i got more hay than you. i got more bling than you.

...yawn.

Sorry. I didn't realize you were another troll. I should have known by the idiocy of your posts. What a waste of oxygen.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Facts are stubborn things. Trump did not have the highest inauguration turnout. It was not the first time the protective covering was used. Why even bother making such easy to check lies?

Jesus, is this going to be 4 years of uber-stupidity like this?

Sorry. I didn't realize you were another troll. I should have known by the idiocy of your posts. What a waste of oxygen.

by the way, who are you?

Do you know who the current president is? Or is keeping looking backwards serving you well?....

Forgive me if I'm unimpressed by a chicken little who cares so much about his country he only objects to criminal activity when it's performed by someone other than his party of choice.

If you were as enlightened as you like to pretend to be, you'd understand that wrong is wrong regardless of party affiliation.

Where was your voice of dissent when 44 doubled down on the expansion of the illegal surveillance state, or droning American citizens without due process, or the war crimes committed in Syria by American and NATO forces, or the administrations tacit support and financing of ISIS and AQ cells in Syria?

Oh, right. It was non existent.