The Trump Economy

GG

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The coronavirus is like manna from heaven for those on the Left. A worldwide calamity is exactly what they needed to have a chance of upsetting Trump.

Oh no, I don't want anyone to get hurt, but if a side effect is the downfall of Trump then there is a good side to it. 

Trump was probably going to lose anyway

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, TPS said:

This no longer about politics, and both sides need to stop. I disagree with your last statement, as a calamity can bolster a leader who leads, instead of politics. As I said, I hope he is up to it...

So far it seems like he's made all the right decisions. I agree that the politics should stop but I have no faith that the dems can stop and Trump can't stop responding. Listen, you are asking a party that has been trying for the last 4 years to oust Trump by any means necessary. With few exceptions they are bereft of character and with that said I expect them to use this virus to gain as much political ground as they can. Could it backfire on them? Yes, but along with good management we're going to need some luck.

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

You're insane. Nobody wants a worldwide calamity.

You underestimate the ends justify the means party. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, I don't want anyone to get hurt, but if a side effect is the downfall of Trump then there is a good side to it. 

Trump was probably going to lose anyway

This is a good example of what I've been saying. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So far it seems like he's made all the right decisions. I agree that the politics should stop but I have no faith that the dems can stop and Trump can't stop responding. Listen, you are asking a party that has been trying for the last 4 years to oust Trump by any means necessary. With few exceptions they are bereft of character and with that said I expect them to use this virus to gain as much political ground as they can. Could it backfire on them? Yes, but along with good management we're going to need some luck.

You underestimate the ends justify the means party. 

This is a good example of what I've been saying. 

This is really dumb. So if something happens, like say, Benghazi, we are not suppose to discuss the political implications? Ya right. Dumb 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This is really dumb. So if something happens, like say, Benghazi, we are not suppose to discuss the political implications? Ya right. Dumb 

HAHA Gator, it is easy to see the glee in your words. Yes, once again you are praising the deaths of Americans. You bring up Benghazi as if you weren't guilty of treasonous thoughts over the massacre. I bet in your prior life you pissed on Indian burial grounds. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator, it is easy to see the glee in your words. Yes, once again you are praising the deaths of Americans. You bring up Benghazi as if you weren't guilty of treasonous thoughts over the massacre. I bet in your prior life you pissed on Indian burial grounds. 

You just want to stifle debate when the news is bad for your side, period. 

That is all you are doing. 

Stocks are bouncing up today. To crash again later? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just want to stifle debate when the news is bad for your side, period. 

That is all you are doing. 

Stocks are bouncing up today. To crash again later? 

So, you look at the coronavirus as a political opportunity, eh? Just what I said. If you want to know what a person is thinking, just listen. 

Who cares about the economy? We are all gonna die from {checks notes} coronavirus. This is actually a good thing because then none of us will be around when global warming destroys the earth in {checks calendar} 11 years.

@Foxx we really need  that hair on fire gif.  ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you look at the coronavirus as a political opportunity, eh? Just what I said. If you want to know what a person is thinking, just listen. 

You guys ran with Benghazi, don't hear you apologizing. Hypocrite 

Just now, CoudyBills said:

That logic is a dud, even for you Tibs.  

Should the media be informing the public of this serious danger or not? Obviously yes. 

Trump is complaining about that literally while victims are dying. 

Look at it this way. Every time one immigrant kills one of the 320 million citizens, its all over Fox news, biggest story, HYPE HYPE HYPE. But go a head and complain about coverage of possible pandemic. You people...

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Should the media be informing the public of this serious danger or not? Obviously yes. 

Trump is complaining about that literally while victims are dying. 

Look at it this way. Every time one immigrant kills one of the 320 million citizens, its all over Fox news, biggest story, HYPE HYPE HYPE. But go a head and complain about coverage of possible pandemic. You people...

Dude, why do you insist on being such an ass?  Is the media fear mongering this possible pandemic?  Yes...you people.  

I mean, you act like my 10 year old.  I expect that from a kid, not someone who claims to be a grown man.  You bum.  

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Dude, why do you insist on being such an ass?  Is the media fear mongering this possible pandemic?  Yes...you people.  

I mean, you act like my 10 year old.  I expect that from a kid, not someone who claims to be a grown man.  You bum.  

It's a possible pandemic. Warning people is not fear mongering. You are just so partisan you can't see it. 

You don't think Trump claiming there's a crime wave when crime is down is fear mongering? Of course you don't 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's a possible pandemic. Warning people is not fear mongering. You are just so partisan you can't see it. 

You don't think Trump claiming there's a crime wave when crime is down is fear mongering? Of course you don't 

Did you wait for a response to the question or did your partisanship get in your way?  You're kind of an angry little fascists aren't you?

Edited by CoudyBills

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

as if right on cue...

panic.gif.d4f0fc98d28728b3da608a9b9ce7691b.gif

• Like (+1) 1