Falcons..Put up or shut up

When did i ever say that?

GB has little national appeal. That does not matter, its the freaking superbowl, people are going to watch regardless.

Atlanta, GB, Minnesota, Buffalo, Dallas.

People are going to watch regardless.

Yes they will watch. The networks, advertisers and the NFL will want to know how many and for how long.

The last SB with Atlanta in it had the fewest viewers in the last 20 years.

The Bills/Giants and Bills/Redskins had 79 million viewers. In the next 2 SBs, the viewers immediately jumped to 90-91 million vs. Cowboys.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Packers/Steelers before the season because I'm sick of Seattle, and the Pats require no explanation. I'd like to rub it in my son's faces if I got it right, but I live in Atlanta and the excitement would be cool, I suppose. Go Falcons! The new stadium next year should be pretty amazing!

matthews must be an exception, huh? petty.

the way Matt Ryan has been playing, and the direction of that team for the past few season...they deserve it. falcons!

falcons have like five guys on d and the packers what Matthews. Right

Yes they will watch. The networks, advertisers and the NFL will want to know how many and for how long.

The last SB with Atlanta in it had the fewest viewers in the last 20 years.

The Bills/Giants and Bills/Redskins had 79 million viewers. In the next 2 SBs, the viewers immediately jumped to 90-91 million vs. Cowboys.

Chiefs - Falcons would've been the real disaster.

I don't like watching any games involving NFC South or AFC South teams other than the Saints with the great Drew Brees, just BS franchises to me. Colts and Oilers used to be interesting, but not anymore. If the Falcons make it, yeah I will watch, but I won't like it.

7-9Rooting for titletown

Is it a hair thing?

I do admit I get guys confused sometimes because of the long hair. And it does seem like you are providing an extra something to get a hold of, though I don't recall seeing that happen. Linemen wear tight jerseys and get them as slick as possible so they cant be grabbed. An extra handle to grab doesn't seem practical, but what di I know?

I fit all that too. How do you feel about tattoos?

as good as Lou Saban would have.

I fit all that too. How do you feel about tattoos?

did you know who was the chief bills photographer who worked for the Buffalo news Edited by Helpmenow

I don't like the falcons with all their long hair. Looks unprofessional.

one guy not half the defense

To not like a football team because of that is so ignorant I dont even know what to say to you breh.....

Its not a fortune 500 company....

They arent regional account executives responsible for nurturing existing clients and bringing new ones.

Its football who cares about the hair?|

SMH

:thumbdown: