Plea to any Bills decision makers: New OC

Whoever you bring in, bring in someone that will start the game out with an attacking spread offense aka K-gun.

Get in a 3 WR set to start the game. You need to draft Mike Williams or Corey Davis to go with Watkins and Clay. Sit the FB on the bench for late game leads or short yardage. Sign a FA receiver, maybe even Woods.

Containing McCoy and the QB if he is mobile will be a nightmare for DCs.

Any QB would love to play in this offense, and we're not impossibly far from it.

Now for the controversial part. Resign Tyrod, I think he could be ridiculous in this offense.

Good Luck DCs.

Edited by horned dogs

go spread triple TE's and 1 WR....biggest mismatch

if TE has LB covering you throw.....if TE has DB covering you run.

I love it. Who says we have to be a power running team.

Bills won in cold weather with an attacking offense before. Use your imagination please.

Edited by horned dogs

Romo, Rivers?

Just decide to get modern and get weapons and decide on a QB to run it. Be aggressive and innovative.

Crickets. Jeez I thought this was a good topic! No excitement from you all.

Do you people really want us lining up with Felton, O'Leary, Goodwin , Powell and Nick Foles.

go spread triple TE's and 1 WR....biggest mismatch

if TE has LB covering you throw.....if TE has DB covering you run.

Right, because it's easy to find at least 3 receivings TEs that would create these mismatches...I'm sure teams would worry about O'Leary catching passes

Right, because it's easy to find at least 3 receivings TEs that would create these mismatches...I'm sure teams would worry about O'Leary catching passes

Martellus Bennett and Jared Cook are FAs, Gragg is coming back.

What is your idea?

We could have the receivers to make it work!

Edited by horned dogs

Who are we cutting to fit all these new weapons under the cap? It sounds great but maybe a little bit of a pipe dream for next year. I'd like to see us utilize the talent we have. Right now, I'd say our best 5 skill position guys are Shady, Watkins, Gillislee, Clay, and Felton. Assuming the wishbone is out, that means our best lineup would be Shady/Gillislee at RB, Felton at FB, Clay at TE, Watkins at WR, and either Hunter at WR or O'Leary at TE. Neither one of those last two sucks, but I don't think any of us feel comfortable with them as starters, so adding talent at skill positions should be a priority. I just don't think it's realistic to think that we'll go from WR-starved to WR-strong in one offseason, especially with our cap situation.

Martellus Bennett and Jared Cook are FAs, Gragg is coming back.

What is your idea?

We could have the receivers to make it work!

I'd be cool with signing Marty B, but count me out on Cook. That guy is an athletic freak who's really bad at football. Ditto Gragg.

Who are we cutting to fit all these new weapons under the cap? It sounds great but maybe a little bit of a pipe dream for next year. I'd like to see us utilize the talent we have. Right now, I'd say our best 5 skill position guys are Shady, Watkins, Gillislee, Clay, and Felton. Assuming the wishbone is out, that means our best lineup would be Shady/Gillislee at RB, Felton at FB, Clay at TE, Watkins at WR, and either Hunter at WR or O'Leary at TE. Neither one of those last two sucks, but I don't think any of us feel comfortable with them as starters, so adding talent at skill positions should be a priority. I just don't think it's realistic to think that we'll go from WR-starved to WR-strong in one offseason, especially with our cap situation.

I'd be cool with signing Marty B, but count me out on Cook. That guy is an athletic freak who's really bad at football. Ditto Gragg.

Draft Mike Williams or Corey Davis, plug and play. Resign Woods.

Cook has been great with GB and has largely been helpful to their resurgence.

Just decide to get modern and get weapons and decide on a QB to run it. Be aggressive and innovative.

Crickets. Jeez I thought this was a good topic! No excitement from you all.

Do you people really want us lining up with Felton, O'Leary, Goodwin , Powell and Nick Foles.

Yes. Get Modern

Get Balanced

Now players i target in UFA, Trade and Draft i am not there yet

But can say (RIGHT NOW) if Watson or Trubinksy are there at 10 you take them

Yes. Get Modern

Get Balanced

We need more speed, athleticism, mismatches. Not plodding, trying to brow beat the other team. My fear is even if you get to the playoffs you will get beat eventually that way. Marty ball.

As much as Iove Mike Williams, with a Defensive HC and nothing at Safety, I'd bet the #10 pick is one of the blue chip Safeties.

No thanks. Very deep draft as Safety no reason to take one at 10. Better and more impactful players on the board

Whoever you bring in, bring in someone that will start the game out with an attacking spread offense aka K-gun.

Get in a 3 WR set to start the game. You need to draft Mike Williams or Corey Davis to go with Watkins and Clay. Sit the FB on the bench for late game leads or short yardage. Sign a FA receiver, maybe even Woods.

Containing McCoy and the QB if he is mobile will be a nightmare for DCs.

Any QB would love to play in this offense, and we're not impossibly far from it.

Now for the controversial part. Resign Tyrod, I think he could be ridiculous in this offense.

Good Luck DCs.

If you have short yardage or a late game lead why would you sit one of the best fullbacks in the league. Late game lead,sit on the lead, protect the ball. Run safe plays which are runs with our personnel. On short yard go with our strength, the run game. Felton in a smart big body to open that hole. We don't have Brady to make those reliable short throws. And you want to keep TT. Who can't see the short field or throw to the middle.

Yes. Get Modern

Get Balanced

I know we disagree about TT. That's fine, I don't know that he's back anyway.

I would be onboard with your suggestion about QB.

We would probably not be able to get a real plug in play playmaker then though.

FA,Trade I get, but probably take a couple years for the program.

If you have short yardage or a late game lead why would you sit one of the best fullbacks in the league. Late game lead,sit on the lead, protect the ball. Run safe plays which are runs with our personnel. On short yard go with our strength, the run game. Felton in a smart big body to open that hole. We don't have Brady to make those reliable short throws. And you want to keep TT. Who can't see the short field or throw to the middle.

Using the full back in those situations is great! Be multiple and create matchup problems early an often though. Felton is not a matchup problem, he is plodder and blocker. LBs flow to him in the run game.

I know we disagree about TT. That's fine, I don't know that he's back anyway.

I would be onboard with your suggestion about QB.

We would probably not be able to get a real plug in play playmaker then though.

FA,Trade I get, but probably take a couple years for the program.

Playmaker if i dont pick up the option.

Pryor

Jefferies

I could also be ok with Mahomes (2nd i hope but likely gonna go in 1st) and Mike Williams at 10