Things you want to hear McDermott say in his press conf.

YoloinOhio

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Jerry Sullivan:

"I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news."

i looked through the thread this morning to see if anyone said something like this. 👍👍 Edited by TPS

For me it's about what I do NOT want to hear. I want to hear nothing like:

"pack your bags we are going to the playoffs"

"we are going to build a bully"

“Is this thing on? Because it’s getting ready to be on.”

“I know we’ll lead the league in defense. That’s just the way it goes.”

“I know it’s been 17 years since the Bills made the playoffs. Well get ready, man, we’re going. We are going.”

Or any other of the Rex false bravado bull **** or anything like it. Don't talk about it, just !@#$ing make it happen.

Edited by CodeMonkey

"A leading edge genetic engineering firm employed by the Buffalo Bills successfully cloned Jim Kelly several years ago. I'm happy to announce Jim Kelly II is now 23 years old and fully groomed to be our new starting quarterback."

"The same firm has also cloned Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, and every other player on the Wall of Fame. 2017 is going to be an exciting year!"

Anything less than that and I don't really care. Lots of coaches say the right things. And I'll listen with some interest. But I want to see what he actually does.

Edited by hondo in seattle

I can't do :censored: about the last 17 years so how about we just leave that back in the past. I can only look forward and focus on doing what we need to do to win at least 10+ games and challenge the Patriots THIS season.

Can somebody please get this f'ng tandem bike out of my office?

lmao :lol: