just saying Wawrow came here to break this...

boyst

That seems to be what he's hinting at

Um, No.

Further back, 2015. EJ was gone (per Leroi) on the 2nd day of FA 2015. When that didn't happen Leroi kind of shut up about it.

Well Leroi guesses like all the great predictors of the world. Sometimes he gets them right and sometimes he doesn't.

What I'd like to know is whether Whaley is on thin ice because of his football-related activity as GM, or because of his inability to speak coherently in front of the media and purported leaks outside the organization. If the Pegulas are satisfied with the former, then the latter can be controlled.

Those of us who know JWs work know to read between the lines and knew McDermott was the man when he just whispered.

No disrespect to Leroi but wawrow broke this and did so here Sunday. Thanks John, I'll try to have a jar of some real stuff for you this year.

Holy man-crush.

Well Leroi guesses like all the great predictors of the world. Sometimes he gets them right and sometimes he doesn't.

Usually one can easily tell when Leroi is reporting what he knows, like the Rex hire, Darby pick and McDermott hire, versus his opinion. He isn't 100% right at all times, but he clearly knows what is going on at ODB.

Usually one can easily tell when Leroi is reporting what he knows, like the Rex hire, Darby pick and McDermott hire, versus his opinion. He isn't 100% right at all times, but he clearly knows what is going on at ODB.

And Old Dirty Bastard knows what's going on at OBD.

Had a convo with Skooby about his new BMW, that is definitely worth more than my house, and that's when he told me about McDermott. Said he got word from "sources deep within" OBD..... LOL!!! Nah, seriously though, as soon as he interviewed the first time I just knew it would be him.

Wow that's going back a while.
Not quite as far as spear chucking challenges but still a ways back.
Edited by Mike in Syracuse

Had a convo with Skooby about his new BMW, that is definitely worth more than my house, and that's when he told me about McDermott. Said he got word from "sources deep within" OBD..... LOL!!! Nah, seriously though, as soon as he interviewed the first time I just knew it would be him.

Skooby. Wonder what he's up too?

He posts on PFT still.