1. 1. Whos the first new Bill we sign?

• LJ Shelton
    • Bubba Franks
    • Mike Wahle
    • Jermaine Wiggins
    • Freddie Jones
    • Ty Law
    • Chris Hovan

Im taking Bubba Franks. He is the premiere TE available and I think the Shelton deal lingers for another week until the Henry contract situation is hammered out.

I truly believ TD has a player in mind and my guess is its Franks.

If it's not day one, I think it will be quick.  It looks like Jennings is not going to be re-signed, so the clock begins ticking on 3/2 to find an experienced LT to replace him in the starting lineup.

255009[/snapback]

I hope the clock has been ticking for a while now, considering the decision to not re-sign Jennings was probably made a month ago.

I seriously feel like what we do at LT is the pivot point of our offseason and maybe even next season.

With a young QB at the helm, the most important o-line position up in the air.

Man, we better make a really solid move or I think we suffer hardcore.

Jeff Garcia

255013[/snapback]

the only part I like about this is that he is similar in his tyle of play to Losman so the offense doesnt change if he goes in. That said, Id rather draft a guy that can move than bring in Garcia.

The Bills are in good shape in the defensive backfield and Starks has been a bust in Zona ---- I won't waste my money on him.

255066[/snapback]

We need another corner, that can start and allow Mcgee to go back to nickle and return duties. Mcgee is very lacking when he is on an island. Starks only problem is his height. If he is on the speed guy he can hold his own, he just struggles against the big guys.

We need another corner, that can start and allow Mcgee to go back to nickle and return duties.  Mcgee is very lacking when he is on an island.  Starks only problem is his height.  If he is on the speed guy he can hold his own, he just struggles against the big guys.

255071[/snapback]

McGee grew into the role at the end of the season and Thomas isn't bad as a third corner. The Bills need to spend their cap money on the OL, TE and K first --- those are more pressing needs.

I actually think its going to be a TE.  Not sure who, but I think TD strikes early since the TE pool is rather shallow (what with Franks getting that franchise tag).

255042[/snapback]

Fransk go tthe transition tag which means its the same situation as when we got Takeo, it means virtually nothing. If we want him we can get him.

We need another corner, that can start and allow Mcgee to go back to nickle and return duties.  Mcgee is very lacking when he is on an island.  Starks only problem is his height.  If he is on the speed guy he can hold his own, he just struggles against the big guys.

255071[/snapback]

Dont agree with you on this. CB is not that much of a need. If a top notch corner can be had for a decent price, yes its a better move to get a sure fire stud from day one than to risk McGee stepping up even more. Especially when Clements is a FA next year. But, I Like McGee and he puts a clown like Watson to shame right now. Is he Clements yet? No. Bit he has gotten better every year, why does that not continue? He has the speed and size,

Dont agree with you on this. CB is not that much of a need. If a top notch corner can be had for a decent price, yes its a better move to get a sure fire stud from day one than to risk McGee stepping up even more. Especially when Clements is a FA next year. But, I Like McGee and he puts a clown like Watson to shame right now. Is he Clements yet? No. Bit he has gotten better every year, why does that not continue? He has the speed and size,

255082[/snapback]

Hell I am better than Watson. That's not saying much. Mcagee is better suited in zone defenses were he can run with a guy to the outside and release him if he goes inside. Mcgee gets in trouble when moves are thrown on him. He has very bad hips and gets turned on himself all the time. He is not a natural corner and probably would be a better FS.

They need a TE and since franks has the tag they need to make a play at wiggins who is arguably the most athletic TE available right now. Shelton is going to be a bill first. Now the rookie WR from northern colorado would be a perfect NFL TE. Hopefully TD is looking at one of them.