The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I thought this was fake. It's not. 

What. The. !@#$. 

I had always dismissed the Satanic stuff as chicanery, and people just trying to get a rise, but since the election, I've perceived it differently. Bringing kids into it is really disturbing, and this coordinated effort to neutralize the sexes is serious psy-ops.

I have no religion in my background, never went to church or any of that kind of scene, but when I'm presented with a choice between Team Jesus or Team Satan, I'm not choosing Team Satan. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I had always dismissed the Satanic stuff as chicanery, and people just trying to get a rise, but since the election, I've perceived it differently. Bringing kids into it is really disturbing, and this coordinated effort to neutralize the sexes is serious psy-ops.

I have no religion in my background, never went to church or any of that kind of scene, but when I'm presented with a choice between Team Jesus or Team Satan, I'm not choosing Team Satan. 

I always dismissed it as well. Until 2015 when I started to really look into it for purely entertainment/work reasons at the time. Here's the thing about that particular rabbit hole - or at least what I've learned over the past few years really trying to get to the bottom of whether or not it's real or just fear mongering:

(Leaving this slightly vague for the purposes of not giving people nightmares)

If you strip away the sensationalism, and focus on the actual occult practices rather than the "Church of Satan" Luciferians (who aren't satanic in terms of occult practices and beliefs), what you discover is that it's an ancient belief system. It's very much a religion, but it's Babylonian (or earlier). It's existed, and been practiced and handed down from generation to generation in all sorts of secret societies and sects. The practitioners of these rituals and belief systems believe it has tangible benefits to their lives. They believe dark magic is real and capable of being harnessed in all sorts of ways to benefit themselves. 

And because they believe it - they're willing to do horrific stuff to generate the outcome they believe in.  

So whether or not the power/forces they are trying to harness are real or not is irrelevant. It could be complete bunk. The nuttiest cult in the history of nutty cults. But that's irrelevant if they believe it's real. And they do. And in turn they are committing horrible crimes in the name of their occultist beliefs. 

Because of the thread we're in now I think it's VERY important to clarify something from the OP. The cabal/deep state (whatever term you wish to use) is NOT monolithic. The actual Baal and Moloch sects are just one group and it's international in composition, though a large percentage find themselves immersed in the western political system. Why? Because the blackmail material generated in these ceremonies and rituals (even the non lethal ones) is incredible useful in terms of controlling western politicians. Compromising them with minors or rituals of that type would be something the western people would never forgive or forget... hence, it's great for control. 

This is an incredibly deep topic that IMMEDIATELY makes people tune out. And I get it, I understand it, I was one of the many who tuned it out whenever it came up because it sounds so ridiculous...

... Until you research and find things like this. 

Image result for clinton email sacrifice to moloch

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Just a joke, right? Because belief systems built around ancient Gods is conversational knowledge, right? Or is it the sort of joke that's funnier for people who understand that it's not chickens who were sacrificed to Moloch - but children. 

Then there are witnesses, like this. As someone who knows bad acting or forced acting when he sees it, I dare anyone to listen to his story around the 24 minute mark where he breaks down being asked to participate in sacrifices of children and tell me he's acting. 

(This topic isn't for everyone, I understand that fully - but since it was brought up I felt it important to share this information)

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And because they believe it - they're willing to do horrific stuff to generate the outcome they believe in.  

So whether or not the power/forces they are trying to harness are real or not is irrelevant. It could be complete bunk. The nuttiest cult in the history of nutty cults. But that's irrelevant if they believe it's real. And they do. And in turn they are committing horrible crimes in the name of their occultist beliefs. 

I know. It's not that I buy into it, but it appears that at least some of these people are serious.

Edited by OJ Tom

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I always dismissed it as well. Until 2015 when I started to really look into it for purely entertainment/work reasons at the time. Here's the thing about that particular rabbit hole - or at least what I've learned over the past few years really trying to get to the bottom of whether or not it's real or just fear mongering:

(Leaving this slightly vague for the purposes of not giving people nightmares)

If you strip away the sensationalism, and focus on the actual occult practices rather than the "Church of Satan" Luciferians (who aren't satanic in terms of occult practices and beliefs), what you discover is that it's an ancient belief system. It's very much a religion, but it's Babylonian (or earlier). It's existed, and been practiced and handed down from generation to generation in all sorts of secret societies and sects. The practitioners of these rituals and belief systems believe it has tangible benefits to their lives. They believe dark magic is real and capable of being harnessed in all sorts of ways to benefit themselves. 

Because of the thread we're in now I think it's VERY important to clarify something from the OP. The cabal/deep state (whatever term you wish to use) is NOT monolithic. The actual Baal and Moloch sects are just one group and it's international in composition, though a large percentage find themselves immersed in the western political system. Why? Because the blackmail material generated in these ceremonies and rituals (even the non lethal ones) is incredible useful in terms of controlling western politicians. Compromising them with minors or rituals of that type would be something the western people would never forgive or forget... hence, it's great for control. 

This is an incredibly deep topic that IMMEDIATELY makes people tune out. And I get it, I understand it, I was one of the many who tuned it out whenever it came up because it sounds so ridiculous...

Just a joke, right? Because belief systems built around ancient Gods is conversational knowledge, right? Or is it the sort of joke that's funnier for people who understand that it's not chickens who were sacrificed to Moloch - but children. 

Then there are witnesses, like this. As someone who knows bad acting or forced acting when he sees it, I dare anyone to listen to his story around the 24 minute mark where he breaks down being asked to participate in sacrifices of children and tell me he's acting. 

(This topic isn't for everyone, I understand that fully - but since it was brought up I felt it important to share this information)

Just this morning, a bunch of us were talking about whether or not we had to recite the incantations before or after sacrificing the goat to connect to our office wireless.  We're sure as hell not Deep State Satanists.

People make jokes.  Particularly sarcastic ones.

And Babylonians didn't believe in black magic or child sacrifice.  That's more Cimmerrian or Phonecian (child sacrifice in Carthage is well documented - it's not a coincidence that the mythological "deep state occult" carries the same elements as Rome's greatest enemy.)

40 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Just this morning, a bunch of us were talking about whether or not we had to recite the incantations before or after sacrificing the goat to connect to our office wireless.  We're sure as hell not Deep State Satanists.

People make jokes.  Particularly sarcastic ones.

And Babylonians didn't believe in black magic or child sacrifice.  That's more Cimmerrian or Phonecian (child sacrifice in Carthage is well documented - it's not a coincidence that the mythological "deep state occult" carries the same elements as Rome's greatest enemy.)

They do. And if jokes were the only evidence I'd concede and happily never think about this topic again.

This pre-dates Babylon by many, many, many years. And the Roman connection is also not accidental, just not in the way you're implying ;) 

(and again, not every deep stater or cabal member is an occultist - many are, many more are not)

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The occult mumbo jumbo aside, this is the demonstration of the most qualified POTUS candidate's first real action as Madame Secretary.   The end result is playing out in Tijuana right now.  Quaint to think that Honduras was on its way up in 2008.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

The occult mumbo jumbo aside, this is the demonstration of the most qualified POTUS candidate's first real action as Madame Secretary.   The end result is playing out in Tijuana right now.  Quaint to think that Honduras was on its way up in 2008.

I'm writing up something now for this thread that (somewhat) touches on this subject and blew me away. Hoping to have it up soonish depending on work this morning. 

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They do. And if jokes were the only evidence I'd concede and happily never think about this topic again.

This pre-dates Babylon by many, many, many years. And the Roman connection is also not accidental, just not in the way you're implying ;) 

(and again, not every deep stater or cabal member is an occultist - many are, many more are not)

Well...it's not Sumerian, Akkadian, or old Assyrian religion.  And there's nothing recorded earlier than Sumerian.  And Moloch is, in fact, early Phoenician - Caananite, actually.  Which isn't traced back beyond the middle Akkadian period.  You're saying the inheritors of the Classical Greco-Roman world - us - are fighting an occult power with its roots in early Phoenicia.  Basically, we're fighting the fourth Punic War, and Carthago delenda est.

And no one sacrificed chickens to Moloch.  Moloch was the god of...wait for it...child sacrifice.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Well...it's not Sumerian, Akkadian, or old Assyrian religion.  And there's nothing recorded earlier than Sumerian.  And Moloch is, in fact, early Phoenician - Caananite, actually.  Which isn't traced back beyond the middle Akkadian period.  You're saying the inheritors of the Classical Greco-Roman world - us - are fighting an occult power with its roots in early Phoenicia.  Basically, we're fighting the fourth Punic War, and Carthago delenda est.

And no one sacrificed chickens to Moloch.  Moloch was the god of...wait for it...child sacrifice.

Here we hit a major point of contention between our views on ancient history (namely my belief that things are much older than we're told, entire human civilizations which predated the Phoneticians and Canaanites and Babylonians and Egyptians have been wiped from the collective memory) - but yes, we are essentially fighting the same ancient mystery schools/occult belief systems that go back before recorded history. History doesn't repeat itself, but it echoes. This particular blood cult moved around ancient societies (and was expelled from several including Babylon), but never died. Its legacy was handed down and preserved. 

If (if) something that ancient has survived so long, clustered primarily within elite circles, it makes one wonder about it's utility... and where/how/why these rituals and practices originated in the first place. 

really don't want to get bogged down on this sub-topic because it's so divisive/distracting, albeit interesting as hell to me personally.

Per the bolded, 100%. That's why I made the comment at the end of that post that I did. 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here we hit a major point of contention between our views on ancient history (namely my belief that things are much older than we're told, entire human civilizations which predated the Phoneticians and Canaanites and Babylonians and Egyptians have been wiped from the collective memory) - but yes, we are essentially fighting the same ancient mystery schools/occult belief systems that go back before recorded history. History doesn't repeat itself, but it echoes. This particular blood cult moved around ancient societies (and was expelled from several including Babylon), but never died. Its legacy was handed down and preserved. 

If (if) something that ancient has survived so long, clustered primarily within elite circles, it makes one wonder about it's utility... and where/how/why these rituals and practices originated in the first place. 

really don't want to get bogged down on this sub-topic because it's so divisive/distracting, albeit interesting as hell to me personally.

Per the bolded, 100%. That's why I made the comment at the end of that post that I did. 

No, HERE we hit the major point of contention: you're arguing something "before recorded history," which by definition means there's no records to support it.  

I'm at least providing an interpretation based on written and archaeological evidence.  Yours is a leap of faith, since there's nothing in the historical record to support it.  Our argument is one of science vs. religion.

And those rituals and practices originate for the same reason others do: control.  Protestantism, the Enlightenment, liberalism...all reactions to that centralized control of mythology that binds society.  The illiberalism of modern progressivism is the exertion of that control, on the other hand - an attempt to reconstruct/recreate societal mythology (thus the destruction of Confederate symbolism, "conservative, traditional" identity structures, even known history, and attempt to replace them with new ones.)

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, HERE we hit the major point of contention: you're arguing something "before recorded history," which by definition means there's no records to support it.  

I'm at least providing an interpretation based on written and archaeological evidence.  Yours is a leap of faith, since there's nothing in the historical record to support it.  Our argument is one of science vs. religion.

There's plenty of ancient history to support the existence of this blood cult in multiple ancient societies - including Babylon. There's also written records that support the belief of long lost human civilizations that pre-date what we call ancient history. The Egyptians, for example, claimed to be a legacy civilization. There's even more written records of both subjects hidden away in various archives (including in the Vatican's) around the world that I'd love to have out in the open. 

I do openly admit there no open source evidence, outside of monuments, of a large scale, advanced human civilization which pre-dated the Sumerians, let alone their occult beliefs.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And those rituals and practices originate for the same reason others do: control.  Protestantism, the Enlightenment, liberalism...all reactions to that centralized control of mythology that binds society.  The illiberalism of modern progressivism is the exertion of that control, on the other hand - an attempt to reconstruct/recreate societal mythology (thus the destruction of Confederate symbolism, "conservative, traditional" identity structures, even known history, and attempt to replace them with new ones.)

I agree 100% with the bolded. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

GUN RUNNING & DEAL MAKING IN LIBYA: A State Department Program

Related image

I wanted to dive deeper into this previously posted clip and connect some dots that were dangled within it. Give it another listen... 

Much of the above information has been known for several years, albeit not covered in the establishment media who spent their capital on the Benghazi story covering for the administration and the HRC State Department rather than doing actual investigative journalism (a pattern we've seen repeated in the ways in which they've covered the Russian Collusion story):

* It's long been known the CIA and HRC State Department were running guns (from Gadaffi's cache largely) into the hands of Syrian "rebels" through Libya.

* It's long been known (though hotly debated) that 44 pinned the tragic events on a YouTube video in order to distance his administration from said gun running program. 

What struck me, because it filled in two major holes/problems I've always had with the official version of the story, was the involvement of Mark Turry, General Patreaus, and the deal made for Bo Bergdahl's release. 

Who is Mark Turry? Try googling him... see how many pages deep you have to go to find the right one. Mark Turry is essentially Nic Cage in Lord of War: 

He was the middle man tapped by Clinton to facilitate the sale of Gadaffi's weapons cache to Syrian rebels, including AQ, Taliban, and ISIS fighters. Ambassador Stevens was Clinton's man on the ground running the operation for State. Why was the State Department in charge of a covert CIA gun running program into Syria?

Because General Patraeus refused to run the operation, he realized the blowback it posed to American forces in the region should the weapons leave Syria in Taliban/AQ/ISIS hands. Specifically, he feared using the rocket launchers to target civilian airlines. But Clinton and Obama were profiting from these illegal arms sales, thus Clinton's State Department ran the operation on their own, using CIA bases in Qatar to do so.

What happened next to Patraeus? 

Why, he was exposed as an adulterer and fired for revealing secrets to his paramour and biographer by the Obama administration. Sound familiar? It's almost as if the Obama administration had an illegal spying operation in place to collect dirt and blackmail material on everyone - allies and opposition alike - and deployed its findings to throw Patreaus under the bus in order to preserve its own reputation and that of Clinton who they were counting on running in '16:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204712904578092853621061838

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324595904578119293804968764

https://www.wired.com/2012/11/broadwell-benghazi/

Note too the prevalence of these shoulder fired rockets on the ground in Benghazi were known to HRC and Obama both and likely were the primary reason why no air support was given to the contractors fighting on the ground. Stevens mission was, quite literally, a do-or-die mission that needed to be deniable due to the helicopter attack referenced above. They could not afford any loose ends leading back to their gun running program - which is why Patraeaus was ousted and why Hillary's email servers became national news (the entire operation was recorded in her secret correspondence). 

But silencing Patreaus and the world at large with stories of a YouTube video was only half the battle. They also needed to keep Turry from running his mouth. So they charged him for gun running in 2011, and bled him dry for five years, leveraging that to gain his silence - eventually dropping the charges in 2016:

"In his first television interview since criminal charges were dropped against him, licensed arms dealer Mark Turry says the Obama administration with the cooperation of Hillary Clinton's State Department tried and failed to make him the fall guy for a 2011 covert weapons program to arm Libyan (and Syrian) rebels that spun out of control.

'I was victimized. To somehow discredit me, throw me under the bus, you know, do whatever it took to protect their, you know, next presidential candidate.' 

"Five years into the investigation, he says the justice department dropped the case to avoid public disclosure of the weapons program that was designed to force the ouster of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi (and Assad in Syria)."

(This video segment no longer exists on the interwebs - search for Tully and read the transcription) 

https://archive.org/details/FOXNEWSW_20161011_220000_Special_Report_With_Bret_Baier

Turry talks openly about the plan to oust Gadhafi - but leaves out the next phase of the operation which was running guns illegally into Syria through Libya once Gadhafi was deposed. 

They worked to silence Turry and Patraeus through duplicitous - but now familiar means. And they used their media cover to spin a story to the world about a YouTube video being the cause of "spontaneous protests"... but that still left the Taliban to deal with. They knew this was all a lie because they had the weapons as evidence to prove it to the world if they wished. How do you silence an active enemy/clandestine ally like the Taliban?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/10/30/5-freed-from-gitmo-in-exchange-for-bergdahl-join-insurgents-in-qatar-taliban-says/

You give up five high value targets in exchange for a long held prisoner and hope no one connects the dots. The trade NEVER made sense to me, as from just a pure political PR perspective it gained Obama little in terms of political collateral to bargain for the release of a deserter who cost the lives of at least six servicemen. Regardless of your opinions on Obama, he's no dummy. That trade doesn't make sense unless you factor in the above. 

Once you do - it makes total sense and becomes even MORE treasonous than many of the partisans even realized. 

More Sources:

https://nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/

• Like (+1) 1