The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But it's not real. It doesn't happen, certainly not on an industrial scale... 

Well, this one MIGHT be real; the guy's a Republican after all.  <_<

#### all of those sick bastages regardless of how they identify.  They will be well identified in prison & probably won't like their new designations.

The 2 most surprising/unbelievable (from a 2016 perspective) things we've learned since 45 came into office is that the former administration was actually spying on an American political campaign without cause / due process & that human trafficking is as extensive in this country as it is.  Kind of like finding out there was a 3/4 mile ring marked with columns 30' wide and 15' deep built 4,500 years ago less than a mile from Stonehenge.  Stuff only becomes visible when you look for it & someone actually has the courage to challenge the collective wisdom / common sense.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

20 months ago?

i'm obviously missing something here.

The link gives the history:

Huizar has represented Council District 14 (CD-14), which includes downtown Los Angeles and its surrounding communities, since 2005. In addition to representing an area that has experienced a commercial real estate boom in recent years, Huizar for several years was chair of the city’s influential Planning and Land Use Management Committee, a position he lost after the FBI executed search warrants at his city offices and personal residence in November 2018. During the search of Huizar’s home, agents seized approximately $129,000 cash that was stashed in his closet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

The link gives the history:

thanks for the added context. knew there was more there that wasn't correlated with the other Tweet. appreciate the additional info as well. :beer:

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

thanks for the added context. knew there was more there that wasn't correlated with the other Tweet. appreciate the additional info as well. :beer:

My fault, just seeing this. I meant to add more context. :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My fault, just seeing this. I meant to add more context. :beer: 

the complete opening statement is pretty damning if he is to be believed. should be an interesting hearing.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the complete opening statement is pretty damning if he is to be believed. should be an interesting hearing.

Absolutely should be interesting. I expect a lot of theater moreso than facts. He's one of the worse ones not named Weissman on the Mueller team, I'm guessing he's spinning wildly. 

• Thank you (+1) 1