The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

The fact that he's dead, and has been dead for over two years, is part of the reason we're seeing what we're seeing in Iran today.

THANKS OBAMA!

On 5/26/2020 at 4:05 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why not Burr also? I am not condoning their actions but I thought insider trading did not apply to politicians? I know many senators make buys based on what they are about to do.

Which senators are those?  For real.  I’d like to know.  That’s disgraceful if true. 

On 5/22/2020 at 6:08 PM, Koko78 said:

Well, in fairness, they closed their eyes and tried to wish it away first.

I didn’t realize this was a thread about COVID-19. 

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Which senators are those?  For real.  I’d like to know.  That’s disgraceful if true. 

I didn’t realize this was a thread about COVID-19. 

I can not find anything right now that does not refer to the dump of 2020 by those guys but here is a article that references things I am referring to- the one I remember mostly had to do with Xerox who had a ton of stock bought up by politicians and then "won" the contract to be printer of choice for NYS. 

https://insidertrading.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=001580

I am not going to cast aspersions at individuals beyond many of the choices make the  politicians lots of money.