The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

this one?

image.png.d164bfd2729845097a7e80519d27d118.png

No. That’s not it. He was a much scarier looking Russian. But that is the post that made me a believer. I clicked ‘LIKE’ and got on the DNC’s and the Clinton Foundation’ mailing lists. Then I was visited by six burly Russians and told to vote for Trump if I knew what was good for me. 

Those were here the biggest, strongest, nastiest looking women I’ve ever seen. 

Scout’s honor. 0:)

• Haha (+1) 1

More to this conversation if you go up, but I like the highlighted tweet: 

"It combines people from previous scandals that never got their comeuppance the first time around"

It all goes back to the Ukraine... who did the most business in the Ukraine out of everyone mentioned in this scandal so far?

Image result for tony and john podesta

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well, we know the Clintons are innocent.  If they were implicated, Epstein would have "killed himself" by now.

I could very well be wrong about this, but I a sneaking suspicion that Epstein is one of the few people who is untouchable by the Clinton’s, due to having videos of incriminating evidence and a dead mans switch.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When John McCain ran for President in 2008 his campaign manager was Rick Davis (who was also his 2000 primary campaign manager).  Davis was also a DC lobbyist at the time. The name of the firm he worked for was Davis Manafort, named for the two principles who founded the lobbying firm.  (The Manafort was the recently convicted Paul Manafort.)  During the years building up to the 2008 election, the biggest client of Davis Manafort was a Russian oligarch with close ties to Vladimir Putin, Oleg Deripaska.  Christopher Steele's was employed by Oleg Deripaska

Poroshenko bid farewell to US Senator John McCain
"Senator, we are very grateful to you. And that's why now I'm here today, bringing the thoughts and sympathy of a large 45-million nation," Poroshenko said

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Maybe there was more to Anderson Cooper's mom's three fingers than I thought, because this guy definitely is part of some blood cult. 

image.png.95e8fd8cb596867731ead711087d99cb.png

That ***** on the far right looks shady as hell...

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Nothing on Boeing? You conspiracy guys could have so much more material to work with if only you opened the narrative to include more secret actors. 

Sorry I forgot. You DID cover this. The crashes were a Deep State conspiracy to kill the UN reps on board. I have trouble keeping up with all the craziness.