[OT] have any of you had a jerk for a

njsue

manager.

I have been undergoing alot of harrassement lately. This lady/my boss is a totally annoying beeotch.

She protects certain workers that dont live up to there job tasks. An treats me like crap. Yet I do my job plus theirs.

Friday her & I had a shouting match in the hall way. There is a new guy that gets away with everything. Lately part of his job has been dumped on me. Because of this my own work is getting backed up. It came to the point were she pulled me in the office managers office. I spoke up after she left. Said that my coworkers and I are not operating as a team.

Oh man do I need to quit.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refuse to do the job of others and make sure you take care of your own business.  See where that gets your manager.  Or find a new job.

254698[/snapback]

That is why I took tomorrow off. I am looking for a new job any way. But in the meantime she needs to focus on those that choose to slack.

Refusing to the job is what got me to argue with her.

That is why I took tomorrow off. I am looking for a new job any way. But in the meantime she needs to focus on those that choose to slack.

Good luck in that endeavor. Best time to look for a job is while you have one.

Refusing to the job is what got me to argue with her.

Tell your manager to make him work longer hours, do it herself, or at the least say you'll help with his stuff after you've finished your own.

This place that I work at love weak minded people. I believe the reason we clash is because I am strong willed. She cant control me like a child.

I would love to tell her to take this job and shove it up her phat behind :D

Worst thing to do is take tomorrow off. CYA CYA CYA!!!!!!! Go to her boss and express your concerns. Be at work, do your job and CYA CYA CYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

This place that I work at love weak minded people. I believe the reason we clash is because I am strong willed. She cant control me like a child.

I would love to tell her to take this job and shove it up her phat behind :D

254714[/snapback]

manager.

I have been undergoing alot of harrassement lately. This lady/my boss is a totally annoying beeotch.

She protects certain workers that dont live up to there job tasks. An treats me like crap. Yet I do my job plus theirs.

Friday her & I had a shouting match in the hall way. There is a new guy that gets away with everything. Lately part of his job has been dumped on me. Because of this my own work is getting backed up.  It came to the point were she pulled me in the office managers office. I spoke up after she left. Said that my coworkers and I are not operating as a team.

254683[/snapback]

I've been around a long time and can honestly say solutions to problems like that are hard to come by. Business is spontaneous and evolving though. Like the weather, don't like it now, wait awhile. Re-organizations always happen, and maybe a year or 2 from now, things will be different. That time can be tough waiting for it to pass.

You mention the new guy, if she hired him, to criticize him is criticizing her. And for her to come down on this guy would be for here to admit her own mistake, and that may not happen. I've seen mgr's who dislike everyone in a dept who they didn't hire. Last thing, I've seen people have parts of their job they don't want to do, intentionally screw it up, and then watch it come to me. So, I've got more to do, and their jobs are cake!

That's why they call it WORK!!!

Worst thing to do is take tomorrow off.  CYA CYA CYA!!!!!!!  Go to her boss and express your concerns.  Be at work, do your job and CYA CYA CYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

254716[/snapback]

I already told her on friday. Besides New Jersey is about to get a Big Noreaster snow storm.

I plan to prepare some cover letters tomorrow for jobs.

look at the topic. Here we go with the un related comments.

254722[/snapback]

No need to get bent out of shape. Considering the changes that have been talked about here over the last couple of days, I was just wondering if the best place for "My boss in an !@#$", would be a blog.

manager.

Friday her & I had a shouting match in the hall way. There is a new guy that gets away with everything. Lately part of his job has been dumped on me. Because of this my own work is getting backed up.  It came to the point were she pulled me in the office managers office. I spoke up after she left. Said that my coworkers and I are not operating as a team.

254683[/snapback]

You sure the problem isn't that she is a Losman fan? :D