[OT] have any of you had a jerk for a

njsue

Let me guess... You're bashing your boss because there was no place to put your bowl of pasta salad????

256060[/snapback]

please explain what this means - it's gotta have a sweet story behind it.

And i just re-read the "Currency Exchange thread" (well, some of it, not all 22 pages). I must say that is some of the funniest stuff you will ever read on the internet...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please explain what this means - it's gotta have a sweet story behind it.

And i just re-read the "Currency Exchange thread" (well, some of it, not all 22 pages). I must say that is some of the funniest stuff you will ever read on the internet...

256087[/snapback]

Let me start by saying yes, I hold grudges for centuries and will some day seek therapy...

Every year we (NYC Backers) promote our tailgate at the Meadowlands on the boards. Every year Sue bashes us as being unorganized because when she came one time, she had nowhere to put her bowl of pasta salad that she made.

We get close to (or maybe over) 200 people there. We can't organize every itty bitty detail. We leave stuff like that up to people who attend - to work together, share grill space, table space, etc.

Let me start by saying yes, I hold grudges for centuries and will some day seek therapy...

Every year we (NYC Backers) promote our tailgate at the Meadowlands on the boards. Every year Sue bashes us as being unorganized because when she came one time, she had nowhere to put her bowl of pasta salad that she made.

We get close to (or maybe over) 200 people there. We can't organize every itty bitty detail. We leave stuff like that up to people who attend  - to work together, share grill space, table space, etc.

256803[/snapback]

I think I heard this story before. Numerous times. Are you the type of person that holds grudges for centuries and needs to some day seek therapy?

We get close to (or maybe over) 200 people there. We can't organize every itty bitty detail. We leave stuff like that up to people who attend  - to work together, share grill space, table space, etc.

256803[/snapback]

I was cold, alone, and without table space on which to be set. And yet you continue to joke about it and ridicule. This is what we cold salads have to deal with everyday! No one ever takes us seriously! One day, we will unite, and there will be entire tables reserved just for us - the cold picnic salads. You just wait... . .

I was cold, alone, and without table space on which to be set. And yet you continue to joke about it and ridicule. This is what we cold salads have to deal with everyday! No one ever takes us seriously! One day, we will unite, and there will be entire tables reserved just for us - the cold picnic salads. You just wait... . .

256819[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better. I had some. And it was delicious!!!

256819[/snapback]

It's not like you are a main course. You're a side dish. Get over yourself.

256819[/snapback]

oh please.....you sat yourself away from the free kegs of beer we (nycbbb) provided. If you wanted to be noticed, you should have went over and hung out with the hundreds of people over there.

Count me out - the only cold salad I like is tossed and I do not drink beer.  Guess that means I'm NO FUN at a tailgate. Heavy sigh

256867[/snapback]

You're fun at a tailgate.

I like that tomato salad that LancasterSteve made for last year. Mmmmmm..........tomato salad!!!

256819[/snapback]

The creative minds of TSW strike again. :D