Dragonborn10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed Hindsight i pay Searcy and not Graham. Specially with Aarons health

Yeah whos genius idea was it to let Searcy walk? that cost us because THEY DIDNT SIGN ANYONE TO REPLACE SEARCY!! Graham is a great depth DB but he was never meant to start at Safety.

Agreed,I really liked Searcy.

Same.

Yeah whos genius idea was it to let Searcy walk? that cost us because THEY DIDNT SIGN ANYONE TO REPLACE SEARCY!! Graham is a great depth DB but he was never meant to start at Safety.

Same.

Well in defense of Whaley he was operating with Ralphs budget the time Searcy needed to be paid if i remember correctly. Maybe i am off a year. Guess i should check

Update inwas wrong that was Terrys first offseason. So guessing it was a scheme thing with Rex

Edited by MAJBobby

Well in defense of Whaley he was operating with Ralphs budget the time Searcy needed to be paid if i remember correctly. Maybe i am off a year. Guess i should check

Yes he was due for a contract IIRC,but I don't think the titans broke the bank to sign him.

Yes he was due for a contract IIRC,but I don't think the titans broke the bank to sign him.

4 years 23M was reasonable for him. Funny thing hasnt been as good in Tenn as he was with Schwartz system. So maybe Dicks 3-4 is not a great fit so Rexs might not have been either