Is Today Game Day?

plenzmd1

Just me that almost keeps forgetting there is a game today? Preseason game has more juice for me...at least feels like something on the line.

And I am one who knows in the back of my head lot on the line today..Bills win and it makes tomorrow games interesting (I think),Bills lose and the Rex watch starts in earnest.

But I am just like "meh" if I get home and watch ..okay.

If I i am enjoying Christmas eve lunch and beverage somewhere and the game not on...that's okay too.

Just me that almost keeps forgetting there is a game today? Preseason game has more juice for me...at least feels like something on the line.

And I am one who knows in the back of my head lot on the line today..Bills win and it makes tomorrow games interesting (I think),Bills lose and the Rex watch starts in earnest.

But I am just like "meh" if I get home and watch ..okay.

If I i am enjoying Christmas eve lunch and beverage somewhere and the game not on...that's okay too.

Yeah I understand how it feels. I guess Christmas kind of steals the games thunder when it's another stumble to 8-8 or 9-7. Plus I just find it hard to follow the playoff chase because no matter what happens we're not getting in. Sure there's a chance, but it's just not realistic. With that said, I really don't want to see Miami in the playoffs. That's the most intriguing aspect of this game to me. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5