Trump foreign policy

On 3/22/2020 at 12:46 AM, Hedge said:

Thanks for the heads up on that exchange. I would have missed it.

Tossing it below:

Sounds like someone must be terribly conflicted about John Brennan’s ability to continually backbite and hector the Trump Administration’s decisions and strategic policy Moves. 

Nah, he voted for Gus Hall after all. 

On 3/25/2020 at 10:04 PM, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

@Tiberius you make me laugh ...keep pissing on TrumpOLINI for his war crimes and trillion dollar bribes he gives to his co-billionaires.... join the WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US bandwagon for real drainage of the blueRED redBLUE duopoly swamp 

I believe it was Groucho Marx who said he would never join any club that would have him as a member

I would never join a club that is trying to recruit Tibs :lol:

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

@/dev/null so you mis-quote Groucho to defend DemoRATS from truth telling @Tiberius ??? GROUCHO applies to me....I will never join the DNC or corrupt blue campaigns Bernie=BidenS both give illegal billions to the Pentagon.... blues lie to me constantly pretending they are not worse than TrumpOLINI....over 380 gangsters in Congress gave TrumpOLINI 758 billion this fiscal year for illegal wars in 160 countries.... vote WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs 

Just now, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

@/dev/null so you mis-quote Groucho to defend DemoRATS from truth telling @Tiberius ??? GROUCHO applies to me....I will never join the DNC or corrupt blue campaigns Bernie=BidenS both give illegal billions to the Pentagon.... blues lie to me constantly pretending they are not worse than TrumpOLINI....over 380 gangsters in Congress gave TrumpOLINI 758 billion this fiscal year for illegal wars in 160 countries.... vote WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs 

Trump University grad? 

You know Trump is a fraud, right? 

So...In order to get higher gas prices, we have to relax sanctions on Russia that were established because they hacked our last election, and this will get done right before our next election? Ok. 

Trump, Putin to discuss falling oil prices today

By JORDAN FABIAN on 3/30/2020
comment.png

Trump has long argued that improving relations between Washington and Moscow could help solve international disputes. The president said he wanted to discuss trade with Putin, though he said he expected the Russian president to raise objections to U.S. sanctions. Trump also said they’d discuss the coronavirus outbreak.

“Russia’s got a big problem with that too, with the virus, so we’ll be talking about that, but literally that’s my next call,” Trump said.

Oil tumbled earlier to its lowest point in nearly two decades, heading for the worst quarter on record as coronavirus lockdowns cascaded through the world’s largest economies, leaving the market overwhelmed by cratering demand and a ballooning surplus. The slump in demand has shut refineries from South Africa to Canada.

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. estimates consumption will drop by 26 million barrels a day this week. Meanwhile, Riyadh and Moscow are showing no signs of a detente in their supply battle as Saudi Arabia announced plans to increase its oil exports in the coming months, despite U.S. warnings against flooding the market.

Some analysts argue Russia’s motivations extend well beyond oil and are complicated by the federation’s anger over U.S. sanctions and opposition to Nord Stream 2 pipeline linking Russia to Germany. And the price for getting Russia to back down could be too high.

“Russia’s concerns with the U.S. go beyond market share. Putin is frustrated with sanctions and may be more interested in punishing the U.S. than Saudi Arabia,” said Dan Eberhart, a Trump donor and chief executive of drilling services company Canary LLC. “If Trump wants an agreement with Putin, he may have to promise to ease up on sanctions. I am not sure he can deliver without the backing of congress.”

https://www.worldoil.com/news/2020/3/30/trump-putin-to-discuss-falling-oil-prices-today