Trump foreign policy

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That sounds promising.

It does. I had to read it twice because my first instinct was to disregard it since he's just Amb to Germany... but not anymore. As acting DNI that's a pretty damning statement. Something has to be coming from the international community about it all. Sounds like China won't be happy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It does. I had to read it twice because my first instinct was to disregard it since he's just Amb to Germany... but not anymore. As acting DNI that's a pretty damning statement. Something has to be coming from the international community about it all. Sounds like China won't be happy.

Interesting back and forth between he and Michael McFaul, former ambassador to Russia under Obama. Grennel suggests sharing the details of China’s shenanigans directly with the people, McFaul says it’s imperative to lock down any information and keep it from the people.  Gee, what a shock that an Obama appointee wants secrecy to be the order of the day. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Interesting back and forth between he and Michael McFaul, former ambassador to Russia under Obama. Grennel suggests sharing the details of China’s shenanigans directly with the people, McFaul says it’s imperative to lock down any information and keep it from the people.  Gee, what a shock that an Obama appointee wants secrecy to be the order of the day. 

Thanks for the heads up on that exchange. I would have missed it.

Tossing it below:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

"President Trump has sent a letter to North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, expressing his willingness to help the North battle the coronavirus, North Korea said on Sunday."

"'I would like to extend sincere gratitude to the U.S. president for sending his invariable faith to the Chairman,' said Kim Yo-jong, the North Korean leader’s sister and policy aide.... Ms. Kim lauded Mr. Trump’s decision to write the letter as 'a good judgment and proper action.' In the letter, Mr. Trump 'wished the family of the Chairman and our people well-being,' Ms. Kim said, referring to his brother by one of his official titles. According to Ms. Kim, Mr. Trump also explained his plan to move relations between the two countries forward and 'expressed his intent to render cooperation in the anti-epidemic work, saying that he was impressed by the efforts made by the Chairman to defend his people from the serious threat of the epidemic.'"

The NYT reports.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/19/2020 at 10:13 AM, Tiberius said:

Has Trump dared to criticize his election manager Vlad yet over flooding the market? Or has he threatened to remove the Saudi bodyguards (our troops) from the Kingdom for this? 

Dont hold hold your breath 

@Tiberius you make me laugh ...keep pissing on TrumpOLINI for his war crimes and trillion dollar bribes he gives to his co-billionaires.... join the WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US bandwagon for real drainage of the blueRED redBLUE duopoly swamp