Trump foreign policy

1 minute ago, Foxx said:
i was wondering about the NATO pledge.

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1233381487342497792

Russia is testing NATO's resolve by going after its erstwhile member, Turkey. Remember, Turkey purchased a missile defense system (S-400) from Russia awhile back, much to the consternation of NATO. They're stirring the pot and doing so at a time when the world is distracted. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Russia is testing NATO's resolve by going after its erstwhile member, Turkey. Remember, Turkey purchased a missile defense system (S-400) from Russia awhile back, much to the consternation of NATO. They're stirring the pot and doing so at a time when the world is distracted. 

i dunno could be but, seems to me that Turkey bombed positions first.

Just now, Foxx said:

i dunno, are you free?

Trump is getting thousands of them freed. You know where 9-11 was planned? 

Now the Taliban are going to be in charge again. What could go wrong? 

Trump is including a free stay at one of his resorts for the terrorist leaders, or so I hear. 

Fail 

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is getting thousands of them freed. You know where 9-11 was planned? 

Now the Taliban are going to be in charge again. What could go wrong? 

Trump is including a free stay at one of his resorts for the terrorist leaders, or so I hear. 

Fail 

you are so predictable.

you want the war to continue in Afghanistan because... terrorists. yet when we try and rein in the largest sponsor of terrorism, Iran, you scream, #orangemanbad.

if noone has told you lately, you're an idiot.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

you are so predictable.

you want the war to continue in Afghanistan because... terrorists. yet when we try and rein in the largest sponsor of terrorism, Iran you scream, #orangemanbad.

if noone has told you lately, you're an idiot.

Iran didn't attack us. 9-11 was planned and carried out in Afganistan. 

1 minute ago, Whatnot78 said:

Trump is terrible at this WWIII stuff.

Outrage from the left when Soleimani is killed, outrage when a peace treaty is reached.

The only consistent side they pick is to hate Trump.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Peace treaty? With the Taliban? Really? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Iran didn't attack us. 9-11 was planned and carried out in Afganistan. 

Peace treaty? With the Taliban? Really? 

I know it’s hard for you to understand.  Why is a peace deal that may bring troops home and possibly save billions a bad thing?  There are terrorists all over the globe.  And several of the 9-11 terrorists were Saudi, so we probably should not be peaceful with them too, right?

7 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

I know it’s hard for you to understand.  Why is a peace deal that may bring troops home and possibly save billions a bad thing?  There are terrorists all over the globe.  And several of the 9-11 terrorists were Saudi, so we probably should not be peaceful with them too, right?

And now those terrorists all over the globe will have a safe and secure haven to organize in. Just like before 9-11 

Just now, Tiberius said:

And now those terrorists all over the globe will have a safe and secure haven to organize in. Just like before 9-11 

Yes because I’m sure part of the agreement was to allow terrorist to reign free in the country.

Agree to disagree...again