Wear it as a badge of honor Buffalo!

He really didn't say anything like that in the link you provided.

Explode in your pants like a SanDiego security guard already...

i thought that dude in san diego resembled you.. anyway it wasnt about what he said.. it was about the buffalo fans reaction to HIM.. again.. just offering an opinion..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the "go 600 miles east and breathe" advice, there's a retired vet I follow on Facebook who has a damn good point: gestures of respect don't mean too much if they're mandatory. Freedom of speech, one of the freedoms that make our country great, means freedom to criticize what you don't like about our country.

And it also means being able to mock harass and belittle the person who does it.

i thought that dude in san diego resembled you.. anyway it wasnt about what he said.. it was about the buffalo fans reaction to HIM.. again.. just offering an opinion..

which just goes to show you how much of a kitty the democratic party has become as a whole. The group identifies on emotions and feelings and pushes them above logic and reason. Hillary did this exclusively to women to garner their support. And of course, the kitty ass men in skinny jeans sucking dong joined.

That this man is upset because this world has people he disagrees with is absurd. He doesn't know these people. Nor does he ever stand a chance to meet them. By the time he marched his self righteous ass to NY he would likely encounter 1,000 trigger warnings. Why? Because he seeks them out and they define the very persons this type of ilk is, which is a weak minded individual too sheltered and insular with such a narcisitic tendency that they have focused solely on the instant gratification or lack there of in any moment that presents itself in order to further their personal agenda. This is called a self fulfilling prophecy. This is what is called a thinking error. This is something very dangerous. There are 11 prominent thinking errors in modern psychology and they're generally treated through counseling and mental adjustment.

Instead, these individuals choose to make each adjustment a hurdle to find the very things they dislike in this world. That is a very sad case, to view the world and spend so much time discrediting other individuals.

Then, of course you get folks like many of us who simply pass the time here. We don't focus time and energy on this. We just have it there and it doesn't affect our day. Some have let it. The Lybob's of the world chose to make their personal vendetta against this board known. Others, like me, sit on the crapper or watch cartoons and read this stuff.

Sports predictions for '17: Tony Romo, Chris Paul, Bryce Harper on the move:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2016/12/22/sports-predictions-17-tony-romo-chris-paul-bryce-harper-move/95719576/

Read # 47

but but but 26cornerbich said it as all about the bad officiating and bad matchups. Not the actual douchebags that play... his original thought content in someone else's tweet said so!

Kaep did no help to the game. Others that join him were are and will continue to be a joke. People simply don't care. And those that do have been saying so, all of what...3% that believed this?...so loudly that we have become deaf to their stupid message and just never cared to begin with. Inclusivity only works when you're in Nazi Germany.

which just goes to show you how much of a kitty the democratic party has become as a whole. The group identifies on emotions and feelings and pushes them above logic and reason. Hillary did this exclusively to women to garner their support. And of course, the kitty ass men in skinny jeans sucking dong joined.

That this man is upset because this world has people he disagrees with is absurd. He doesn't know these people. Nor does he ever stand a chance to meet them. By the time he marched his self righteous ass to NY he would likely encounter 1,000 trigger warnings. Why? Because he seeks them out and they define the very persons this type of ilk is, which is a weak minded individual too sheltered and insular with such a narcisitic tendency that they have focused solely on the instant gratification or lack there of in any moment that presents itself in order to further their personal agenda. This is called a self fulfilling prophecy. This is what is called a thinking error. This is something very dangerous. There are 11 prominent thinking errors in modern psychology and they're generally treated through counseling and mental adjustment.

Instead, these individuals choose to make each adjustment a hurdle to find the very things they dislike in this world. That is a very sad case, to view the world and spend so much time discrediting other individuals.

Then, of course you get folks like many of us who simply pass the time here. We don't focus time and energy on this. We just have it there and it doesn't affect our day. Some have let it. The Lybob's of the world chose to make their personal vendetta against this board known. Others, like me, sit on the crapper or watch cartoons and read this stuff.

but but but 26cornerbich said it as all about the bad officiating and bad matchups. Not the actual douchebags that play... his original thought content in someone else's tweet said so!

Kaep did no help to the game. Others that join him were are and will continue to be a joke. People simply don't care. And those that do have been saying so, all of what...3% that believed this?...so loudly that we have become deaf to their stupid message and just never cared to begin with. Inclusivity only works when you're in Nazi Germany.

well said..

He needs to be more politically correct and do what they angry people think he needs to do. I mean how dare he not conform!

I just ask him to be accurate and honest. Too much to ask? I guess so when you are pushing a political agenda.

He reminds me of that douchy guy that ignores facts and opposing arguments and just says "I just don't understand what is wrong with standing against injustices" over and over again. Everyone knows that guy,

Edited by What a Tuel

I just ask him to be accurate and honest. Too much to ask? I guess so when you are pushing a political agenda.

He reminds me of that douchy guy that ignores facts and opposing arguments and just says "I just don't understand what is wrong with standing against injustices" over and over again. Everyone knows that guy,

So...he's trump?

This should escalate quickly.

I respected Colin for the initial effort. Now he needs to just get to work and stop the gestures.

And as far as Buffalo goes. Strongly opinionated bunch. aint nuthin wrong with that ! Amerca is all about voicing your opinions. we just do it louder !!!!!

Go Bills

I agree with the bold part, unfortunately, many don't think that it's ok for Kaep to act the same way.

Edited by klos63

It's truly amazing how we have protected classes, especially Muslims, who nobody can question, no once can criticize, and must be deferred to on any and all policy that has even a tangential effect on them....

....except for veterans.

Those of you have never served will never understand what the flag means to those who have. Fair statement. However, in real world-speak, not PC, veterans allow that people can still understand that relationship, using their own brains, and therefore are not immediately shut out any discussion that doesn't pay 100% homage to the veteran POV. Veterans know better: their oath is the Constitution, while the other protected classes, have no oath, and if they did, it would be to themselves/their self-interested agenda.

Back to PC: If the veterans were a protected class, then, the same machinations and nonsense would be applied: since you cannot understand, you are not allowed to say anything bad about veterans, or the flag(even it if's the truth).

The hypocrisy and/or phoniness is beyond the pale. Doubt it? Imagine if somebody burned a Koran.

Would some of you clowns still be talking free speech? Or, would you be howling about the "offensiveness" of it all? EDIT: What if a group of veterans burned a Koran in honor of the buddies they've lost?

Spare me your lame replies: the above is logical proof. You wan to have it both ways, and selectively defend free speech. You are phonies.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

It's truly amazing how we have protected classes, especially Muslims, who nobody can question, no once can criticize, and must be deferred to on any and all policy that has even a tangential effect on them....

....except for veterans.

Those of you have never served will never understand what the flag means to those who have. Fair statement. However, in real world-speak, not PC, veterans allow that people can still understand that relationship, using their own brains, and therefore are not immediately shut out any discussion that doesn't pay 100% homage to the veteran POV. Veterans know better: their oath is the Constitution, while the other protected classes, have no oath, and if they did, it would be to themselves/their self-interested agenda.

Back to PC: If the veterans were a protected class, then, the same machinations and nonsense would be applied: since you cannot understand, you are not allowed to say anything bad about veterans, or the flag(even it if's the truth).

The hypocrisy and/or phoniness is beyond the pale. Doubt it? Imagine if somebody burned a Koran.

Would some of you clowns still be talking free speech? Or, would you be howling about the "offensiveness" of it all? EDIT: What if a group of veterans burned a Koran in honor of the buddies they've lost?

Spare me your lame replies: the above is logical proof. You wan to have it both ways, and selectively defend free speech. You are phonies.

I stopped reading your #feels when you said those who have never served will never understand the flag stuff...

This is just ridiculous every time. People who did not serve can respect and understand what this country is about just as much as those who did.

Serving doesn't just mean you're captain America

Besides. Bo bergdahl says 'sup