Whaley is the issue not Rex!!!!!!!!&#3

brfith

long before knucklehead

I have been a fan for over 25 years and I know you hate to hear it but Rex gives us our best chance to win! Even though he tells you what you want to hear he is a typical blue collar lets go to work guy. The team loves to play for him and we should support that, give him some tim he will make it happen. How long did it take Marv????

I have been a fan for over 25 years and I know you hate to hear it but Rex gives us our best chance to win! Even though he tells you what you want to hear he is a typical blue collar lets go to work guy. The team loves to play for him and we should support that, give him some tim he will make it happen. How long did it take Marv????

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those that mocked the OP: thanks for the laughs, outstanding!

Whaley is by far the biggest issue currently with the Bills.

Over the past 16 years the Bills have never ONCE had a clear rebuilding vision and plan.

If by vision and plan you mean QB, then I agree.

Whaley sucks, Cockrell would tell ya, after he whooped our asses last week

IMO Cockrell was let go because he didnt fit Rex's system.

Stick with Rex let him build his team and see what happens. A new coach every 2 years does not work ! Obviously!

Ya, Rex and the team are getting better. Bahhahha Edited by Manther

long before knucklehead

How long have you been a fan? Do you think the players love to play for him? Do you think Rex gives us a chance to win?

I also want Rex to continue.

Two years is not enough time especially under the circumstances (injuries, suspensions, QB play).

What positive signs suggest things are getting better and not worse. The only reason we should keep Rex if we want to bottom out at 0-16.

Correct, no Sammy, Woods and Ragland not a fair judgement.

By the way Rex did not have any input on Sammy Hurtkins or Ej ineedamanual to play football! Give him time, it will lead to good times in Buffalo

Brfith....you are annoying

How long have you been a fan? Do you think the players love to play for him? Do you think Rex gives us a chance to win?

Players that like playing for Rex are the players that wouldn't be in the League for any other team or barely. Or players that don't like being held accountable.

Players that like playing for Rex are the players that wouldn't be in the League for any other team or barely. Or players that don't like being held accountable.

You mean guys like all pros Shady, Incognito, and Wood . . . .

Been a fan long before the Let's start Johnson over Flutie Playoff game! We all criticize Rex for his game plan, but we have the best rushing game in the NFL and a defense that is growing towards greatness! Give it time , look how long Jason Garrett has been running the show in Dallas, and wow they are one of the best teams in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost much of my interest in the Bills this season because of Rex. I don't like starting over all the time, but the Bills have picked some really bad head coaches this century. They seem to be really good at it. The proof is that none of those clowns has gone on to success as HC anywhere else. Look, Rex doesn't get 5 years, because has no credibility. We saw what he did the Jets and no one wants that here. Admit the mistake and move on. Maybe THIS time... We have some good players, at least.

I lost much of my interest in the Bills this season because of Rex. I don't like starting over all the time, but the Bills have picked some really bad head coaches this century. They seem to be really good at it. The proof is that none of those clowns has gone on to success as HC anywhere else. Look, Rex doesn't get 5 years, because has no credibility. We saw what he did the Jets and no one wants that here. Admit the mistake and move on. Maybe THIS time... We have some good players, at least.

My cousins who are huge Jets fans and other Jets fans I know wish he never got fired from that job.

He is much better than the Mularkey, Jauron & Marrone era! At least we are competitive.

No, the best he can do is tie Marrone, who is in such great demand he is now the OLine coach for the Jags.

Having said that, I get where Peter is coming from and hate the constant change. I don't like Rex's personality or defense, but i'm not sure he needs to go yet. That's a big concession from me.