TNF: Actual frozen tundra for Chefs-Raiders

YoloinOhio

Its truly amazing how similar the Chiefs are to the Bills. Everything except the defense and the luck.

They have had incredible luck this year. Turnovers have kept them in the playoff race, no doubt about it in my mind. Some would call that good defense, and some of it is, but picking a two point conversion for a 2pt return to win the game? No one would bet on that happening. No one.

Edited by What a Tuel

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

believe it or not KC is ranked 29th in total D. Bills 12th.

They are just lucky and win the turnover battle.

Yup. But They rank #1 in red zone defense last 3 weeks. And are near top for season. We are second to last for 3 weeks and bottom half for season.

And turnovers are huge. Bit of luck too.

Turnovers have been noticeably lacking for the Bills right? I mean we don't turn the ball over, but I feel like we don't get a whole lot either.

i saw a stat the other day - cant remember the exact number but we had a ton first hand of year and then there has been a big dropoff.

Turnovers have been noticeably lacking for the Bills right? I mean we don't turn the ball over, but I feel like we don't get a whole lot either.

Correct. We rank #5 in turnover differential. Not because of the defense, but bc of the offense. Offense is tied for 1st in NFL in fewest turnovers. Defense ranks 18th in takeaways.

More facts.

The chiefs are going to win this game scoring 14pts on offense.

#defense

Chiefs are 13-1 when scoring 25 or more total points since 2015. Today they dont even get to 25.

Bills are 8-7 during same span.

#differences.