RIP Jim Delligatti (creator of the Big Mac)

/dev/null

That's why you get the dinner box instead as get all the burgers/fries/nuggets with none of the pop. Much better value IMO.

Rip. I miss being a kid and getting a Big Mac combo and a cheeseburger for 4.01.

Fast food is too pricy these days. Eff off 7/8 dollar combos.

Edited by The Jokeman

Whopper is trash lmo.

Agreed. Whenever I eat a burger from BK, I end up burping up that nasty "flame broiled" crap they spray on the patties to make them taste grilled.

Had a 5 Guys bacon cheeseburger with onion, tomato, grilled jalapenos, hot sauce, ketchup and mayo last night.

I still haven't stopped thinking about it.

Love me some 5 guys. We ate at the Clifton Park one last weekend after xmas shopping. Soooo good.

5 Guys: overrated and the fries suck; drowned in grease.

I eat fast food garbage of this type about once every 10 years...

But if you must eat it, and if you live in the right place, I think Whataburger is probably the best around.

5 Guys: overrated and the fries suck; drowned in grease.

I eat fast food garbage of this type about once every 10 years...

But if you must eat it, and if you live in the right place, I think Whataburger is probably the best around.

My son doesn't like their fries, either. So I'll tell you what I told him ... GET THE !@#$ OUT OF MY HOUSE!!

Getting a burger from 5 Guys is just like making your own at home - except someone else is doing it and it's going to taste better. Their beef is never frozen and the burgers are cooked to order.

It's not fast food, man!