Guys, these posts have to stop

Is the point of a message board to discuss conflicting points. Or do we all just have to be on here signing the Praises and wear rose colored glasses living in the land of juju beans and rainbows?

why do you respond in the extreme?

Some of stay positive in life and it is reflected in our fandom. it is not either or, cut that **** out

I apologize. Seriously. I misunderstood. I will delete my post.

too late. you ruined the new rug. again.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OObla di OObla da....... Life goes on!

I enjoy the process of being a Bills fan. The thought of going 4-1/5-0 and getting in the playoffs when you are counted out is thriling to me. Week to week, it's the process.

Good i think no matter what happens this season we seem to be better than last. You would think that what we have seen the last 16 years we would be thrilled with these results.

I fully realize what recent history has shown us, but I refuse to be so vehemently angry and negative about the future. This will turn, and it will get better. I won't be rooted in the past and short sighted. I will focus on the new owners, the new approach and all the changes in the years ahead. There's a reason the windshield is so much bigger than the rear view mirror. Look ahead and not behind.

Damn, Aug. you are really getting philosophical in you old age. i hope it wasn't something i said... :beer:

why do you respond in the extreme?

Some of stay positive in life and it is reflected in our fandom. it is not either or, cut that **** out

too late. you ruined the new rug. again.

Fine you don't want opposing views of your fandom don't read some people's posts. See how easy that is

OObla di OObla da....... Life goes on!

I enjoy the process of being a Bills fan. The thought of going 4-1/5-0 and getting in the playoffs when you are counted out is thriling to me. Week to week, it's the process.

I hate the Beetles

except for the German years.

Those were really good !

Boy i wish for back then.............

Fine you don't want opposing views of your fandom don't read some people's posts. See how easy that is

You again miss my point.

and funny that you use the word " opposing ". Is that what you think?

Actually it was a very good throw and one hell of a savy display by Sammy as well

no the throw was short and Sammy had to push off. He did a phenomenal job to adjust.

and you really are playing the crowd again

Damn, Aug. you are really getting philosophical in you old age. i hope it wasn't something i said... :beer:

I believe in the future!

Hopefully one I get to see. I mean, we all have an expiration date. I DO like our general talent level. Better health, coaching and a little luck and we step up to the next level. Oh, and Brady is getting old.

You again miss my point.

no the throw was short and Sammy had to push off. He did a phenomenal job to adjust.

I think it was hung up in the wind a bit but not going to Frag Taylor for that he put it where it needed to be and a Very good Watkins adjusted to it like he should have.

Actually his best throw of the night was Hunters TD.

And yes I use opposing view because I don't agree with people here when it comes to certain aspects of the Bills and that would be an opposing view to those people's would it not.

I believe in the future!

Hopefully one I get to see. I mean, we all have an expiration date. I DO like our general talent level. Better health, coaching and a little luck and we step up to the next level. Oh, and Brady is getting old.

well. if we hope against Brady we are likely to expire un happy.

I think the degree of argument is the OP's point kinda. If we all are reminded it can be subjective, then we do not have to take sides.

Because taking a position strongly divides the Team, and the fans.

Realty of our Bills is obvious enough. We aint done sh+t in a long time.

But to discount folks hope is kinda awful

I think it was hung up in the wind a bit but not going to Frag Taylor for that he put it where it needed to be and a Very good Watkins adjusted to it like he should have.

Actually his best throw of the night was Hunters TD.

And yes I use opposing view because I don't agree with people here when it comes to certain aspects of the Bills and that would be an opposing view to those people's would it not.

mmm. as you wish

Hunters catch was everything we had hoped for from him and TT.

I was ecstatic honestly Bob. I both cheer and boo. I bet most of us do

:beer:

You again miss my point.

TT is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't I personally am glad that he put it up and trusted his receiver.

BTW it looked like a great pass to me.

Just watched it again still looked great.

Edited by manbeast

of course not. That would be stealing.

I dig it Brother

My wife ran the Catholic charities ball for a few years in our FL town. The first year the theme and title was about Hope. The Bishop nixed it because "Hope" was used in the title of some event 2 hours away for a fundraiser for African communities. Very long story short, but we had it out, she turned things around and that pompous ass would later come to us looking for support. HOPE is open to everyone! Edited by Augie