Captain Checkdown: Part Two

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope TT wins the game for us. So I can come back and say smarky ****. lol

I hope you're right.

TT is playing backyard football. Thinks he can make a first down on every play by himself. THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD ...the refs throw flags on anything with contact. Noooo, TT throws a checkdown or tries to run for a 2 yd gain. Ugh

I hope you're right.

TT is playing backyard football. Thinks he can make a first down on every play by himself. THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD ...the refs throw flags on anything with contact. Noooo, TT throws a checkdown or tries to run for a 2 yd gain. Ugh

The worst was that 3rd and goal. It was a bad play call but TT coulda waited a little to see wat else developed or went for the QB sneak. Close to an INT there.

Super important 3rd and 3: And TT throws beyond Harvin on out route. God. Wtf.

TT basically screwed us in this game. 2 mins left for Dalton to score a TD. Let's rely on the Defense again. Yayyy

3rd and 12. First down!!!!

1st and 15.....gain of 14.

Thanks Mike Nugent...that's a sorry ass way to claim victory.

Yayyyyy. Rob Ryan. By the skin of your teeth.

Edited by BringBackFergy

I hope you're right.

to whom?

Gillislee is a far cry from Shady, think that has something to do with it?

Missing his top 2 WRs is a big reason the offense isn't as good as it could be. And I cut TT some slack because of it.

That being said, missing those guys doesn't excuse TT breaking the pocket way too early, throwing late way to often, and missing open guys with inacurate throws.

The two most important things for an NFL QB IMO are quick decision making and accurate throws. This are TTs biggest weaknesses.

Funny how Tyrod plays 100% better when Woods (the only legit starting WR we have) is playing.

No doubt this is true. It doesn't excuse missing wide open guys with inaccurate throws or just not seeing them before he bolts out of the pocket because of phantom pressure.

No doubt this is true. It doesn't excuse missing wide open guys with inaccurate throws or just not seeing them before he bolts out of the pocket because of phantom pressure.

Tyrod had a bad game no doubt but his biggest issue remains having no legit pass catchers. Woods went down in the first with 3 catches & 41 yds.

Shaking my head: TT looks downfield for 1 second and goes into Scramble mode. There's 3 other options "bruh". Drop back, no read on 1st WR, run or checkdown. That''s our offense.

Are you watching the same game as the rest of us?

TT played bad today but it has nothing to do with going into scramble mode too early.

His accuracy was awful today. No excuses. Just horrible especially on throw to Clay.

But he holds onto the ball in and out of the pocket looking to make plays downfield. He threw over the middle today and stepped up in the pocket today a few times nicely.

If you are going to criticize his bad play at least know what he did wrong.