Tension mounts as more change feared in Cleveland

YoloinOhio

I'd be surprised if that happened. They didn't part on the best of terms.

Pettine left before Marrone's last year. He wasn't forced out, he chose to leave. I don't think he has a bad taste in his mouth for the Bills.

It was Schwartz who parted ways when Wrecks came in. I don't think we'll ever see Schwartz interested in another Bills job, unless it's HC.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pettine left before Marrone's last year. He wasn't forced out, he chose to leave. I don't think he has a bad taste in his mouth for the Bills.

It was Schwartz who parted ways when Wrecks came in. I don't think we'll ever see Schwartz interested in another Bills job, unless it's HC.

I think he means the departure from the jets.

It's insane to make any judgments about Jackson at this point. He has been done to his 4th string qb.

I'd trade Jackson for Rex in a second if we have the same roster. Does anyone expect Rex to be doing much better in Cleveland?

I hate the idea of tanking but this is the right move. 3-13 gets you nothing.

A big part of the Bills problem is they never quite hit rock bottom.

And we have been down to our 4th and 5th options at WR.......and no Marcel.

Yet we are winning games....see what I did there?

Bold prediction

Hue Jackson has had a deplorable team given to him from the front office. Going 0-16 this season would probably be for the best for the teams future.

he will get fired. Which helps the dolt Bills fans credibly say that we need to keep Rex because of continuity.

So....basically your statement was wrong

and

7 games left to be played.....the team is starting to get players back.....you really want to stick by were not going to win more games?

They need a minimum of 6 for playoffs. Anything less is pointless. So unless you're gonna tell me they hit that mark then don't bother with the in the hunt platitudes

Bold prediction

he will get fired. Which helps the dolt Bills fans credibly say that we need to keep Rex because of continuity.

I think it more has to do with finding a better viable candidate......some years they just are not out there

They need a minimum of 6 for playoffs. Anything less is pointless. So unless you're gonna tell me they hit that mark then don't bother with the in the hunt platitudes

OK....please explain this to me because now I admit I am confused.

With 7 games left to be played....if teams that are ahead of us start losing games (cuz its the NFL and that happens)

and the fact that we have a lot of AFC games coming up.....why in the world would we be throwing in the towel with 7 games left to be played

I think it more has to do with finding a better viable candidate......some years they just are not out there

OK....please explain this to me because now I admit I am confused.

With 7 games left to be played....if teams that are ahead of us start losing games (cuz its the NFL and that happens)

and the fact that we have a lot of AFC games coming up.....why in the world would we be throwing in the towel with 7 games left to be played

4 of 5 losses are in the afc. So tiebreaker calculations just don't work.