Why are players still confused on defense?

Yeezus

It seems like the entire defense is looking at each other before each play is snapped, no one knows where to lineup, as Corey Graham said last week half the defense has no idea what the other half is doing. This is what Rex...

This guy was supposed to be a defensive guru, and his coaches can't get the players to understand these plays. As far as i know the defense we are running right now isn't even close to the defense that Rex ran with the Jets. This is so watered down and simplified for the players to understand its pathetic that they are STILL not understanding it.

How can you fix this? Another off season of players claiming their "all in". bull ****. We need an entirely new secondary minus Darby.

2 new safety's and a new backup CB.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All defenses have pre-snap checks. Gruden highlighted how one of the Bills offensive packages caused all 11 players in the Hawks defense to have to move. Get out of here, troll

Edited by JM57

Very obvious, and quite ridiculous. Not only do we have the Ryan (defensive gurus and geniuses) bros

but we also a defensive coordinator. Possible too many chefs in the kitchen??

For the poster above, I have heard football knowledgeable people and not fans of the team

comment the same thing to me, this is not just pre-snap adjustment stuff, they actually look

lost and unsure of where to line up and who to cover!

Edited by Tu-Toned

All defenses have pre-snap checks. Gruden highlighted how one of the Bills offensive packages caused all 11 players in the Hawks defense to have to move. Get out of here, troll

The bills defense is solely responsible for 4 of our 5 losses but I'm the troll

Wake up and stop eating up everything Rex is saying

His defense is awful

This board is just a bunch of racist posters who can stand that our QB is black and want him gone and wanna keep Rex

What a joke

His defense is awful This board is just a bunch of racist posters who can stand that our QB is black and want him gone and wanna keep Rex

What a joke

Wow, I agree with your first post, but your second one is way of base, how the hell did you

come to this conclusion??? The defense is pretty awful though, particularly the secondary.

Edited by Tu-Toned

His defense is awful

This board is just a bunch of racist posters who can stand that our QB is black and want him gone and wanna keep Rex

What a joke

Damn bro. I really hope the 2nd part of this comment has no basis in reality. :cry:

His defense is awful

What a joke

Holy !@#$! What just happened?!?! Please get the !@#$ out of here with that nonsense.

His defense is awful

What a joke

Shut the !@#$ up, moron. I'm not racist. I treat everyone like an oppressed minority.

It seems like the entire defense is looking at each other before each play is snapped, no one knows where to lineup, as Corey Graham said last week half the defense has no idea what the other half is doing. This is what Rex...

This guy was supposed to be a defensive guru, and his coaches can't get the players to understand these plays. As far as i know the defense we are running right now isn't even close to the defense that Rex ran with the Jets. This is so watered down and simplified for the players to understand its pathetic that they are STILL not understanding it.

How can you fix this? Another off season of players claiming their "all in". bull ****. We need an entirely new secondary minus Darby.

2 new safety's and a new backup CB.

He said that when Aaron Williams dropped out. I said it before. Ryan runs a D communication that splits the field, and the boths sides can flop depending. But the LBs cal it back and the Safeties own the CBs generally speaking. AW meant the loss of a telephone.

Edited by 3rdand12

His defense is awful

What a joke

You really shouldn't have done that last part. So far you were an annoyance which we were tolerating. Now you are just messing up the board with your idiocy.

He aid that when Aaron Williams dropped out. I said it before. Ryan runs a D communication that splits the field, and the boths sides can flop depending. But the LBs cal it back and the Safeties own the CBs generally speaking. AW meant the loss of a telephone.

We definitely need to draft a safety next year.

We definitely need to draft a safety next year.

two. and add a Vet worth a damn.

Graham is about done AW is not coming back and even if they think he is , aint worth the risk to go down again and be left without a starter.' and really, we have nothing but ST's back there beside Graham right now

It drives me crazy when I'm watching guys trying to figure out where to line up and are confused pre-snap. To me this is on Rex and the D coaching staff. It's either too complicated of a scheme or the players aren't spending enough time to understand their responsibilities. Either way, its ultimately on the coaches to make sure these guys are prepared and it's just not happening.