See you all next year!

No need to fret, this is not an angry or bitter post. The Bills season is over for this year as it always is by about this time. I can say that I am proud i never give this organization my $ other than 2 games in 5 years. I will get excited about 2 weeks after the season is over to see the new changes we make and players we get. We will meet here and do it all again next year folks.

But for now there is no need to waste anymore sundays this year on this particular team. 17 years and counting for the fans, but luckily for the pegulas its only 2 years!

No need to fret, this is not an angry or bitter post. The Bills season is over for this year as it always is by about this time. I can say that I am proud i never give this organization my $ other than 2 games in 5 years. I will get excited about 2 weeks after the season is over to see the new changes we make and players we get. We will meet here and do it all again next year folks.

But for now there is no need to waste anymore sundays this year on this particular team. 17 years and counting for the fans, but luckily for the pegulas its only 2 years!

You sound like a real hard core fan.