Coming to Buffalo

djsabres

Been there a couple times now, it's OK - big and modern, but certainly not cozy or super unique. Still, worth seeing.

Went to Lagerhaus 95 (Cobblestone district, not far from Harborcenter) and enjoyed it. I feel like Pearl Street Grill is overrated. Also had a few drinks and some food at Pizza Plant in the Courtyard Marriott down in that area too, wasn't bad at all!

All time classics include: The Bar Bill, Duffs, Ted's, Mighty Taco, and if you want to go high end I highly recommend Lambardo Ristorante!

IMHO Mighty Taco has lost its edge and has become too much like Taco Bell.

Hahahah. Do you know how hard it was to even get Niagra on my phone! It came out Biafra, Biatra and something else! I finally swore my head off and just hit post!!! Hahaha

Don't I know that pain...autocorrect is such a blessing and a curse.

I wish you had posted Biafra. Could have had a ball with that one.

Love Allentown Burger Venture. Also, 3 good breweries (Big Ditch, downtown, Thin Man (Elmwood), & Resurgence (Westside).

I'm at work but if you need anymore recommendations, I'd be glad to advise.

I've heard good things about ABV, but haven't checked it out - have not been to the breweries though. Will put all of this on my list for holiday visits!! :beer:

IMHO Mighty Taco has lost its edge and has become too much like Taco Bell.

True, but it always kinda was - that's the beauty of Mighty to me, it's like Buffalo's take on American, Mexican fast food.

In the fast food realm, I'm also a fan of DiBella's Subs and (though I haven't head one in like 20 years) Jim's Steak Out - it's hard to find great steak subs around the country.

Texas Red Hots - Seneca St or Harlem Rd. I think they may call it Hot Dog Heaven now.

YES. This and Duffs. And Beef on Weck. The other options listed by other posters are fantastic (Mighty Taco, etc.) but the Red Hots Duffs Wings and Beef on Weck are unlike anything you can get anywhere else.

I've heard good things about ABV, but haven't checked it out - have not been to the breweries though. Will put all of this on my list for holiday visits!! :beer:

Big Ditch is awesome. I always have a good time when I'm there.