Dion Lewis practicing

YoloinOhio

lol in his defense he was out of the league for 2 years(?) then picked up by NE and played well (8 games) and no one can prevent your ACL/MCL from tearing like his did (no contact the worse

He's a dynamic player when healthy. He's just not built to take the pounding of the NFL. Which is why the Eagles dumped him.

He's a dynamic player when healthy. He's just not built to take the pounding of the NFL. Which is why the Eagles dumped him.

I knew Cleveland dumped him, I had forgotten about the Eagles. (If he can stay healthy for the rest of this year Pats will have a decent backfield with him,Blount, and White.)

Ryan Billz they need add a like and or a LOL button because I would so click both for your post.

Edited by PatsFanNH

I knew Cleveland dumped him, I had forgotten about the Eagles. (If he can stay healthy for the rest of this year Pats will have a decent backfield with him,Blount, and White.)

Ryan Billz they need add a like and or a LOL button because I would so click both for your post.

so do you not use your own team's message board? Curious why you are so active on the Bills board.

so do you not use your own team's message board? Curious why you are so active on the Bills board.

I am on Patriot Planet board. I am here, and on the Indy board a lot too. (Been on Indies board for like ever.. Good peeps there to.) use be in the Phins board but forgot my password.. and only ever been booted from a message board at ganggreen..

Zero. Point. Zero. That's the chance Dion plays. He's just getting back to practice and won't be nearly game-ready for at least a couple of weeks.

As a Pats fan I want him for the Denver game. Watching there games (and they always seem be on TV) if that D has one weakness it's covering RB out of the backfield.

I wish Tyrod would study Brady's work and pick up 3rd down conversions w ease with dumpoffs to rbs and yac. Edited by Ryan L Billz

It would be very Bills like for Lewis to come back for Sunday's game and perform well only to get injured next week.

I want him ready for Denver... that's the game the Pats will need him. Then put him under glas to not be broken till The playoffs lol. (He is so talented SUCKS his body breaks down )

I want him ready for Denver... that's the game the Pats will need him. Then put him under glas to not be broken till The playoffs lol. (He is so talented SUCKS his body breaks down )

Not being a Pats fans it makes it easier to be a neutral observer. If Lewis were on the Bills I'd want him back asap. I would want him on the field to help us get the number one seed in the AFC. Looking at it from a neutral prospective makes it easy for me to say the Pats will be the top seed regardless. I don't think it'd be a bad idea to save him for the playoffs. With or without Lewis it looks like the Pats are getting the top seed. The playoffs will be the real test, and the time you need everyone on board.