At least we don't have to listen to Fitz

That was ridiculous! Looking for the link for whoever didn't hear this gem... how delusional is this guy anyway

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ryan-fitzpatrick-acts-selfish-jets-revive-season-article-1.2842317?utm_content=buffer49238&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDNSports+Twitter

Fitzpatrick made a big mistake after the game when he tossed a hand grenade more accurate than most of his passes at the front office and coaches, guaranteeing this will be his final season with the Jets. He made himself a distraction and Jets Nation is not going to be sympathetic.

"The biggest thing in this game, in order to last, is to have belief in yourself, because when the owner stops believing in you and the general manager stops believing in you and the coaches stop believing in you, sometimes all you have is yourself, he said. Thats kind of something Ive had to deal with before, something Im dealing with now".

Edited by YoloinOhio

The guy is unreal. Greenie was calling him out as he stated fitz really didn't play that well to get all swaggy on them.

At this point, all Fitz has left is his belief in himself. I'm surprised he let his frustration hang out. If he'd said, "I still believe in myself, even though my recent play may have caused others to lose faith in me", then no controversy at all. Things must be really bad in that locker room for Fitz go Molotov.

Criticizing Fitz for being arrogant?

Guys, we want an arrogant QB. Deserved arrogance or not. The day you have a starting QB that gets benched and isn't pissed is the day you cut him instead of bench him.

Fitz is not that good, but he's better than Tyrod. I would take him back. Say what you will, he'll chuck it. If he had just one notch better in the arm category he would be legit (he doesn't and never will be), but he's still in the serviceable category (Tyrod is too). I would put Fitz slightly ahead of Tyrod in that mid-tier category...INTs and all.

PS: Also, remember, they benched his ass for Geno. That was a pure coward move by the coaches. Had nothing to do with legit decision-making, they were just covering their own asses and shifting blame. Geno should be happy to collect checks as a backup...he's a 2 or so years from being out of the league. Fitz has at least made a legit career out of the NFL..more than Geno will ever be able to say.

Edited by dayman

At this point, all Fitz has left is his belief in himself. I'm surprised he let his frustration hang out. If he'd said, "I still believe in myself, even though my recent play may have caused others to lose faith in me", then no controversy at all. Things must be really bad in that locker room for Fitz go Molotov.

It doesn't really matter because he's on his way out of NY. He'll sign another back up deal elsewhere next year or simply sail into retirement with a sweet $12 million for his last year. In fact, if he can get them to bench him, he doesn't even need to risk injury.

Criticizing Fitz for being arrogant?

Guys, we want an arrogant QB. Deserved arrogance or not. The day you have a starting QB that gets benched and isn't pissed is the day you cut him instead of bench him.

Fitz is not that good, but he's better than Tyrod. I would take him back. Say what you will, he'll chuck it. If he had just one notch better in the arm category he would be legit (he doesn't and never will be), but he's still in the serviceable category (Tyrod is too). I would put Fitz slightly ahead of Tyrod in that mid-tier category...INTs and all.

PS: Also, remember, they benched his ass for Geno. That was a pure coward move by the coaches. Had nothing to do with legit decision-making, they were just covering their own asses and shifting blame

Lol. Google is your friend.

Fitz has 11 Int's and is 2-5 this season. They benched his ass because he is terrible. Shifting blame, love it.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

It doesn't really matter because he's on his way out of NY. He'll sign another back up deal elsewhere next year or simply sail into retirement with a sweet $12 million for his last year. In fact, if he can get them to bench him, he doesn't even need to risk injury.

He will definitely keep going. Can you name a single backup better than Fitz? I can name several starters that are worse...I would say that Tyrod is a roughly tied with him (since he won't take off and run more).

Lol. Google is your friend.

Fitz has 11 Int's and is 2-5 this season.

It's been a bit of a garbage fire this year, I understand that very well. But lets not get insane about it...they benched him for GENO SMITH. He has every right to go out there and say that the coaches and executives are blame-shifting cowards...they are.

This bum hits the post game presser to whine about how his GM, coaches, and ownership don't believe in him.

Um how about you're 2-5 with a kazillion int's.

We created this monster with the payday.

I've always liked Fitz personally, although I know he doesn't really have an NFL quality arm, but that was pretty sad. Are you kidding me blaming ownership and the coaches. I hope the cut him