• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Injuries , good roster when healthy.

yep. turnovers cost you games. a slew of IR types injuries cost you seasons. Lets see about AWilliams, Goodwin and Shady. Lose those three guys for multiple weeks and we're maybe 5 -5 after ten games. Gotta get healthy to make a late season run against a softer schedule.... Need Shady and Sammy for the last 6 games. We shall see. May have screwed the pooch playing Shady yesterday...

1. I agree with some of what you wrote about this offense, especially about it revolving around McCoy, whose presence set up what limited arial attack we have. But why the hate on "fanboys" of Taylor? He is the QB of the team that we are fans of. And who was yesterday's #1 receiver? But I agree that we are likely not going to win the Pats game, but it's probably not as big of a long as you think.

2. Did you watch the Cards/Shehawks game yesterday? That team is very beatable, and Zona should have won that game, if not for a mystery flag for no leverage. Why are you so sure we will lose?

Good to see you and Scott and the NNNs back to your old hijinx though....

post-3967-0-66418800-1477310113_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tenhigh

You get 60 mins no? Rivers gets 60 mins no???

Sure a Reggie bush td down two scores with 16 secs is just the same as a relevant td or drive when the games on the line.

Exactly the same.

Please don't compare Tyrod and Rivers, this team would be unreal with a real qb like Rivers

Edited by Ryan L Billz

1. I agree with some of what you wrote about this offense, especially about it revolving around McCoy, whose presence set up what limited arial attack we have. But why the hate on "fanboys" of Taylor? He is the QB of the team that we are fans of. And who was yesterday's #1 receiver? But I agree that we are likely not going to win the Pats game, but it's probably not as big of a long as you think.

2. Did you watch the Cards/Shehawks game yesterday? That team is very beatable, and Zona should have won that game, if not for a mystery flag for no leverage. Why are you so sure we will lose?

Good to see you and Scott and the NNNs back to your old hijinx though....

to your 2)...

They're going to stack the box, and dare us to run, When it fails it'll be on Tyrod to win it again. And I have less than ZERO faith he can do so.

Sure a Reggie bush td down two scores with 16 secs is just the same as a relevant td or drive when the games on the line.

Exactly the same.

Please don't compare Tyrod and Rivers, this team would be unreal with a real qb like Rivers

San Diego has a horrid defense, yet still hangs with the best teams because of Rivers and that offense.

When the Bills defense fails, you get what you have yesterday.

I must admit I had little confidence that our offense would score the winning TD. It was for several reasons. The O line was getting beat badly, the fins had all the momentum, our offense was out of sync, and Taylor isn't an elite passer.

Disagree that Shady is the whole offense. The Oline has been giving him huge holes until yesterday, the Fins Dline was very well anchored and ready for our ground attack.

Touchdown Mike is an excellent back with a better yard per carry average

than most runners in the league since he has been here, and that includes Shady.

We couldn't stop the run or get them off the field on 3rd downs.

Thw only weakness I see in the Pats right now is they can't rush the passer very well. They miss Chandler Jones badly (who looked dominant last night against Seattle). So we will need to sling it in order to win this game.

Blount is somehow fast and elusive this year, and he'll be hammering at us more than usual. He has more td's than Shady and averages about the same yards per game.

Bills D at home with Dareus back still has a chance against anybody though. I say Bills win this one to complete the sweep, AND we punk the Seahawks who have zero offense the following week to go 6-3.

He scored 17 vs a crap defense and got pantsed by Tannenhill.

#facts.

huh? I say the Miami run game panties the Bills D. Tanny still sucks and was never forced be the one to beat you.

As for TT he didn't play bad, he didn't play great. He had an Ok game.

This loss was do to the fact Ajayii (sp?) ran all over the Bills D like he did Pitt. I mean not to many teams going to win while giving up over 200 yards running to a team never mind one RB.

Disagree that Shady is the whole offense. The Oline has been giving him huge holes until yesterday, the Fins Dline was very well anchored and ready for our ground attack.

Touchdown Mike is an excellent back with a better yard per carry average

than most runners in the league since he has been here, and that includes Shady.

We couldn't stop the run or get them off the field on 3rd downs.

Thw only weakness I see in the Pats right now is they can't rush the passer very well. They miss Chandler Jones badly (who looked dominant last night against Seattle). So we will need to sling it in order to win this game.

Blount is somehow fast and elusive this year, and he'll be hammering at us more than usual. He has more td's than Shady and averages about the same yards per game.

Bills D at home with Dareus back still has a chance against anybody though. I say Bills win this one to complete the sweep, AND we punk the Seahawks who have zero offense the following week to go 6-3.

Are you feeling okay?

huh? I say the Miami run game panties the Bills D. Tanny still sucks and was never forced be the one to beat you.

This loss was do to the fact Ajayii (sp?) ran all over the Bills D like he did Pitt. I mean not to many teams going to win while giving up over 200 yards running to a team never mind one RB.

Go ahead and make excuses for next week also when we don't pass for enough yards to keep up with the Pats.

to your 2)...

They're going to stack the box, and dare us to run, When it fails it'll be on Tyrod to win it again. And I have less than ZERO faith he can do so.

Did you watch the game last night? We are a better team than the Seahawks.

Why are you still here? You are like the neice's new boyfriend getting in the middle of a big family argument at Thanksgiving... let us commiserate in peace.

Lol at RyanL thinking Tannehill beat us. Lol! I watch a lot of Miami games. He sucks. And they have a ton of money in him.

Pats guy, try not to argue with Joe & Ryan today. Yesterday was their Super Bowl.