Non-Nuclear Families

If you are wondering what is wrong with her, just look at her parents.

Donna Brazile

Born: Dec 15, 1959 (age 56) · Kenner, LA
Party: Democratic Party
Education: Louisiana State University
Parents: Lionel Brazile (Father) · Jean Brazile (Father)
TV shows: This Week
Nominations: News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Coverage of a Current News Story – Long Form (2011)

Timeline

1981: Brazile earned a bachelor's degree in industrial psychology from Louisiana State University in 1981, and is a fellow at the Institute of Politics at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government.

1999: In 1999, Brazile was appointed deputy campaign manager and was later promoted to campaign manager of the 2000 presidential campaign of Vice-President Al Gore, becoming the first African-American woman to manage a major party presidential campaign.

2000: She was the first African American to direct a major presidential campaign, acting as campaign manager for Vice President Al Gore in 2000.

Everybody hates their family, but I think it's best that disputes be restricted to using conventional weapons only. So, I applaud this initiative.

I disagree. I feel family is best handled via low-intensity psychological warfare.

a picture of my family and I after the Bill's victory last Sunday...............

Bq0mu3LCEAI_zUJ.jpg

Your family yesterday. What a difference a week makes! Phuck those Bills!

white-family-fight.jpg

I suspect most of us grew up in families around Lake Erie and Lake Ontario, and there aren't anyone from Nagasaki or Hiroshima

There was that thing w/Hooker Chemical for the ones growing up in The Falls. :wallbash:

Not nuclear of course, but toxic.