Murphy and Kelso = Bills Super Bowl.

stevestojan

The Bills started 0-2. I went to the first game. I watched the second one on TV. I had no TV access to the game for week 3. They won. Since then, I've had the ability to watch but I've listened on the radio (streaming) instead. Undefeated since. Sunday they are favored by 9 points for the first time since 1492. The game is on TV here Sunday. I will listen.

My wife just asked me "so what if they go to the super bowl?" My answer: "radio."

The Bills started 0-2. I went to the first game. I watched the second one on TV. I had no TV access to the game for week 3. They won. Since then, I've had the ability to watch but I've listened on the radio (streaming) instead. Undefeated since. Sunday they are favored by 9 points for the first time since 1492. The game is on TV here Sunday. I will listen.

My wife just asked me "so what if they go to the super bowl?" My answer: "radio."

I love coincidences like that. During our 1st Superbowl run I had my foot in a boot. My doctor told me I needed to have cast taken off between AFC championship and Superbowl. I had my cast signed by a number of people from bar but no one really famous other than locally. I asked my doctor if I could wait until after Superbowl and he said no mecically it needed to come off and a soft cast put on. "I will try not to damage it to much" he said misreading my concern. I told him my team will be in Superbowl and he asked me if I seriously believed I could affect it and I said "no". You know the results.

The title of the thread caught my eye. Living in Richmond, VA I know that if I go to the local Bills Backers bar they lose. So mostly I listen to Murph and Kelso via Sirius. I get a kick out of the local commercials....We just got a Wegman's and Anchor Bar is opening up down here by years end....I almost feel like I'm back in WNY....

I love coincidences like that. During our 1st Superbowl run I had my foot in a boot. My doctor told me I needed to have cast taken off between AFC championship and Superbowl. I had my cast signed by a number of people from bar but no one really famous other than locally. I asked my doctor if I could wait until after Superbowl and he said no mecically it needed to come off and a soft cast put on. "I will try not to damage it to much" he said misreading my concern. I told him my team will be in Superbowl and he asked me if I seriously believed I could affect it and I said "no". You know the results.

Out of curiosity and nothing else, do you remember that doctor's name? If you had his address that would be useful.

EDIT: NSA, THE ABOVE WAS A JOKE.

Edited by stevestojan

I was at the first two games and watched or listened to or was at a panthers game for the others. I met you, stojan and Poojer at the first. Then met bringbackfergy and joesixpack at the second. Since I haven't seen the four of y'all we haven't lost.

Y'all stay away from me

I was at the first two games and watched or listened to or was at a panthers game for the others. I met you, stojan and Poojer at the first. Then met bringbackfergy and joesixpack at the second. Since I haven't seen the four of y'all we haven't lost.

Y'all stay away from me

Seriously, I haven't washed my Bills T-shirt since after the first loss. So I had a clean shirt for 1 and 2. Unwashed for weeks 3-5. Just a roll through the dryer to remove the wrinkles. I will wash it only after a loss from here on. I hope to be wearing a stinky shirt on sundays for a long time.

Edit. Thinking back on my logic: If I wash my T-shirt after a loss, I am guaranteeing two losses in a row. So, I promise to not wash my shirt (and to wear it every game) until we win the Superbowl. Swear to God. #ALLIN

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Y'all stay away from me

Y'all stay away from me

Gotta read the papers, read the papers.

Seriously, I haven't washed my Bills T-shirt since after the first loss. So I had a clean shirt for 1 and 2. Unwashed for weeks 3-5. Just a roll through the dryer to remove the wrinkles. I will wash it only after a loss from here on. I hope to be wearing a stinky shirt on sundays for a long time.

haven't worn mine since week 2. Don't plan in wearing it on Sunday anytime soon.

My wife and I usually go to a local bar to watch the games (I live in CT) but I couldn't do so for the Cardinals game. I stayed home for games 4 & 5 and followed the action using the "first half" and "second half" threads on this site. I will be doing the same tomorrow.

Go Bills!!

Y'all stay away from me

Y'all stay away from me

That wasn't me. That was a guy named ****.