TBD parking 49ers game at Hammer's Lot sign up

mead107

Update: My group will only have ONE vehicle now, due to the acquisition of a Minivan B-) Thanks!

What time do you have to be in the lot to make sure you get a spot? Driving up from Ohio so leaving pretty early in the morning

For what it's worth: Hammer's Lot was full at about 9:10am when we pulled up. (My aforementioned minivan guy showed up 50 minutes late... womp womp....)

Hope y'all had a great time!

For what it's worth: Hammer's Lot was full at about 9:10am when we pulled up. (My aforementioned minivan guy showed up 50 minutes late... womp womp....)

Hope y'all had a great time!

I'm giving up on trying to figure a time when we will be full. This game it was an hour and half earlier than the last game. Winning streak, perfect weather I would think has something to do with it. Next home game ......

I'm giving up on trying to figure a time when we will be full. This game it was an hour and half earlier than the last game. Winning streak, perfect weather I would think has something to do with it. Next home game ......

I've never had a problem getting in Hammers Lot before a game. Of course I'm usually there before 7am

That was only twice in the last 17 years. And quite frankly, I'm glad it happened. I was getting tired of being Champion.

only because of me you mean. Since I offered it up to him

hqdefault.jpg

^^^^^^ Me

hail to the true king

i didn't get there really early or anything but 8-830. I would have expected a good chunk of spots taken but no where near as full as it was.