oT- chipped my damn tooth

bartshan-83

I promised myself i would never show up on thie place drunk but I need help. In the middle of beer pong and being a \jackass, I fell on my face and chipped on of my teeth. It the one next to my front teeth on the botttom. My canine i guess. Its chipped the f*ck in half. should i just call a local dentist (i dont know sh-- out here in south bend) in the morn or what? Ive never been a drunka@ss to this point before.

HELP! me please

~Young and Stupid at ND

I promised myself i would never show up on thie place drunk but I need help. In the middle of beer pong and being a \jackass, I fell on my face and chipped on of my teeth. It the one next to my front teeth on the botttom. My canine i guess. Its chipped the f*ck in half. should i just call a local dentist (i dont know sh-- out here in south bend) in the morn or what? Ive never been a drunka@ss to this point before.

HELP! me please

~Young and Stupid at ND

250973[/snapback]

Time for some bridge work young man. It wont be cheap. Do you have insurance at school, or through your parents?

Btw, you would not be at ND if you were stupid. Just be careful, OK Kid?

Good luck!

Yeah, call a dentist. I chipped my left front tooth when i was a kid and every five or six years the filling they put in comes out and they need to repair it. It doesn't hurt and doesn't take too long if you find a good dentist. Most cosmetic dentists should be able to help as well. If you can't find any in South Bend, i know there are some down in Indy (where i live), or Chicago is closer, and they are bound to have a few on the North side where all the money is.

I hope you got up and finished the game of beer pong like a man.

Hope it works out for ya.

...Unless you really f'd them up,you'll be able to have a cosmetic bonding procedure done.It's not that expensive.I fell off of a bycycle and landed front teeth first onto the pavement when I was a kid. I had the bonding procedure done ages ago and my front teeth look fine. If the tooth is too messed up,move into a trailer park where no one will notice...

251048[/snapback]

I had the same thing happen to me about 20 years ago. The bonding is still holding up.

Unfortunately it was not a bad dream. It sucks. But your stories make me feel better like its gonna be an easy thing. The earliest I can see a dentist is monday so Im gonna have to deal with it till then.

It was a good night though. 4 people.....58 beers. 14 games of pong. ;)

Unfortunately it was not a bad dream. It sucks. But your stories make me feel better like its gonna be an easy thing. The earliest I can see a dentist is monday so Im gonna have to deal with it till then.

It was a good night though. 4 people.....58 beers. 14 games of pong.  :devil:

252111[/snapback]

Look, bud. I studied sciece tyoe stuff at the college level. There is a very good chance that such trauma to your non molars will actually KILL the tooth right down to the root. I would venture to say that within the next couple days what is left of your tooth will blacken and become numb.

You will probably end up with a partial that anchors around your lower teeth and shows thes unsightly wires when you smile.

You will never have sex with a girl under 300 lbs looking like that