Cam Newton Excuse Thread 2016

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another week of Cam losing. Please post your excuse here for the loss against KC .

The excuse is he's a terrible qb. Prissythecat nailed it.

He will prob be out of the league before next season starts.

That and the 40 yards rushing from j stew and Benjamin fumbling the game away.

You don't honestly believe that, do you?

Most valuable pick. That horrible pick 6. So cute.

Remember. He has Benjamin back this year. He's gonna light it up! They dont need Stewart or Artis Payne or any running game. Cam can do it all, that's what they told us.

You don't honestly believe that, do you?

no. He doesn't. He loves Newton.

But Newton will be out of the league in 5-6 yrs. You watch. Mid 39's hell be broke in two

Wow. That's some of the best insight from you on Cam yet. Proof is in the pudding . 3-6 and dead last in NFC South with LVP Cam leading the way. Even our sorry Bills with Half-Rod as you like to call him are doing better.

Brett Favre: unorthodox, big-armed, scrambler, serial over-celebrator, visibly ENJOYED playing the game= oh, man he's just fun to watch

Cam Newton: the EXACT same qualities=i hope he gets destroyed and is out of the league in three years.

what is that one definable difference between them? i can't. put. my. finger. on. it...

Brett Favre: unorthodox, big-armed, scrambler, serial over-celebrator, visibly ENJOYED playing the game= oh, man he's just fun to watch

Cam Newton: the EXACT same qualities=i hope he gets destroyed and is out of the league in three years.

what is that one definable difference between them? i can't. put. my. finger. on. it...

Brett Favre was a gunslinger but never a runner masquerading as a QB.

You sound extra salty. He take your chick?