Bills shutout Brady and the Pats in Foxboro

Who isn't enjoying this win, except maybe WEO (even if says otherwise)?

Wrong again (and again)...a win is a win (your shading TT, not withstanding). Take it and run. Bills are on a streak.

Look, if you are struggling to make some sort of metaphysical "moral victory this was equivalent to beating Brady" play, then if one squint's just right, you might make some sense with this "concept". Bit that's not clearly what you are doing here.

They were heavy, heavy favorites. We beat both them and the Hoodie. I'm still ecstatic!

Home team was a 4 point favorite, no?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong again (and again)...a win is a win (your shading TT, not withstanding). Take it and run. Bills are on a streak.

Look, if you are struggling to make some sort of metaphysical "moral victory this was equivalent to beating Brady" play, then if one squint's just right, you might make some sense with this "concept". Bit that's not clearly what you are doing here.

Home team was a 4 point favorite, no?

I'm clearly not talking about a moral victory. I'm not surprised you don't understand.

I'm clearly not talking about a moral victory. I'm not surprised you don't understand.

You're saying they shut out Brady's arrogance...or something.

Or really you are saying Bills won because Brady wasn't playing--which you could have led with in your OP.

Case in point you don't understand a fairly simple concept.

" we should look at it is we did beat Brady and the Pats because Brady and only Brady took himself out of the game because of who he is."

yeah...

'

I'll stop here. I'm starting to feel bad..

" we should look at it is we did beat Brady and the Pats because Brady and only Brady took himself out of the game because of who he is."

yeah...

'

I'll stop here. I'm starting to feel bad..

You feel bad for not understanding something pretty easy to understand? You should. ;)

fairly simplistic view. You do realize that your D was bad enough to keep your offense off the field all that time? And that teams need their offense on the field to score? What was the Bills 3rd down conversion percentage? Time to look closely at your team's performance.

Simple view because I am spoiled in use to an O that can score in less than a minute.

I'd take Brissett over many of the sorry QB's we've started against them over the last 15 years. If their fans aren't' apologizing for those wins, I won't apologize for this one.

Why should you apologize for a win? The bills earned and outplayed the pats today.

The point is it's unfortunate for the Pats that they didn't have Garapollo. He got hurt. All teams have injuries but when your QB gets hurt your team suffers and it's often a reason your team loses. Like last year the Bills in London. But it wasn't an injury or unfortunate that Brady was out, Brady was out because Brady is Brady. They win mostly because Brady is Brady.

Wrong. They win because of Belichick. That's been proven every time Brady has been out, including the first 3 weeks of this season. Don't shine Brady's knob without due cause. Your thread title and point are still very much lacking.

Wrong. They win because of Belichick. That's been proven every time Brady has been out, including the first 3 weeks of this season. Don't shine Brady's knob without due cause. Your thread title and point are still very much lacking.

Why didn't Belichick help them this game? I think Belichick is the best coach ever but Brady is phenomenal. They won one game earlier on a late missed FG from the other team they should have lost.

My favorite play of the game was a play that too often happened to the Bills over the past 16 years, the 3rd and 9 completion for a first, that was initially market short. It's one of those where you could see a Pats DB get frustrated, sort of like AWilliams used to do. How many times did we see a 3rd and long completed for the first down? Nice to be on the other end for a change. The start of a New Era....?