Time to fire Whaley

I thought our OL today game Tyrod a huge amount of time......they were reminding me of the Super Bowl bills OL today

How about along with Zach

- Getting Glenn resigned

- How about that RG miller that has shown a huge improvement from year 1 to year 2

- Mills has been playing very well also

TT had all kinds of time back there today. Definitely a great job by OL. We'll need another good effort next week bc Rams DL looks good.

I thought our OL today game Tyrod a huge amount of time......they were reminding me of the Super Bowl bills OL today

How about along with Zach

- Getting Glenn resigned

- How about that RG miller that has shown a huge improvement from year 1 to year 2

- Mills has been playing very well also

I agree.

The line looked pretty good today and TT had a good pocket most of the day.

Whaley got both Cordy and Richie re-signed. People forget just how important those signings were and are to this team.

Can we please just fire this guy right now, and with him the entire coaching staff and Front Office already? I just can't take it anymore. Also, let's get new owners in here ASAP. What are Trump & Jon BonBon Joviality up to now?

If only the bills had a special gizmo that caused a bit "I" on a players forward before we drafted him to let us know he would get hurt in the future

If only

The Bills have drafted some players with big questionmarks due to medical concerns. Watkins was not one of them. And, prior to this season, missing 3 games in 2 seasons for a wide receiver is not exactly dreadful. If you look at the 5 WR drafted in the 1st round of 2014, Watkins has had the 2nd most games started (one less than Mike Evans). Shaq Lawson and Cyrus Kouandjio, on the other hand, were legitimate injury concerns pre draft.

I think some fans have forgotten that the Bills were able to draft Jim Kelly with their 2nd pick of the '83 1st round and Thurman Thomas in the 2nd round in '88 due to injury concerns making them slide. Taking a shot on skill players who slide for one reason or another is one time honored strategy for building talent, but intrinsically taking a shot means sometimes you'll miss.