Tom, Greggy or anybody

4merper4mer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok somebody help here. I still think Titan is the way to go because the oxygen think makes zero sense but I am all ears if someone has a better idea.

Anyway this link is a list of all the moons and stuff in our system. i don't think they know if Niribu has moons so none are listed. Anyway if someone finds one that we can for sure blow up then I'm not all that stuck on Titan. Let me know.

I'd say do a little research on Titania for sure because it must be at least a little like Titan. Also Methone makes sense to me. All of the Uranus moons seem to be named after people in Leonardo DiCaprio movies which is weird because they were named before he was born.

The list is cool if not a little weird. They have the name of each moons discoverer and the year of discovery for pretty much every moon except ours. Why wouldn't they put that on the list? Is this another one of those Christopher Columbus got the Indians killed things so we're going to stop praising him?

Anyway this link is a list of all the moons and stuff in our system. i don't think they know if Niribu has moons so none are listed. Anyway if someone finds one that we can for sure blow up then I'm not all that stuck on Titan. Let me know.

I don't really trust the information at that link. According to the list, nobody's ever discovered Earth's moon.

I don't really trust the information at that link. According to the list, nobody's ever discovered Earth's moon.

No, they admit the moon was discovered, they just don't know by whom.

FYI, it was discovered in 1917 by Herbert R. Jefferies, of Spotswood, NJ.

You guys have nothing? I came up with the idea of blowing up a gigantic friggin moon and you can't figure out how to get an ocean of gas to explode?

If we took all the oxygen out of the water ice up there would that work? Your average everyday fish can do that. Can one of you geniuses manage?

You guys have nothing? I came up with the idea of blowing up a gigantic friggin moon and you can't figure out how to get an ocean of gas to explode?

If we took all the oxygen out of the water ice up there would that work? Your average everyday fish can do that. Can one of you geniuses manage?

An ice-breathing fish?

For such a smart guy you sure have a limited outlook. We don't need an actual fish. You need to invent some sort of artificial fin with an ice melter thingy on the front.

Do I have to spell it all all the friggin time?

Calm down. Calm the !@#$ down. You sprung this scenario on us without fair warning.

It almost sounds like you want to see a Trump/Clinton orgy at the next debate to end in a monumental orgasism of shaky giggly flesh in prime time. Hillary twerks to Trump's savage thrusts is not something that's ready for prime time. Thank you very much.