Twin Mattress Commercial With Poor Taste To Say the Least

good publicity. I bet none of their other commercials received this much attention

You think so? Latest news reports make it sound like they are now in damage control mode and may close their doors for good.

I always have thought that Memorial Day sales were in extremely poor taste, but this commercial takes the cake. Not to mention the announcers stupid smirk as she says "never forget".

Here's another one (though I kind liked it).

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/09/09/Walmart-Coke-apologize-for-Sept-11-themed-display-at-Florida-store/8671473447318/

We'll make this the 'offended over anything 9-11' thread.

You really need to be careful in today's oversensitive internet America. Edited by Beef Jerky

Here's another one (though I kinda liked it).

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/09/09/Walmart-Coke-apologize-for-Sept-11-themed-display-at-Florida-store/8671473447318/

We'll make this the 'offended over anything 9-11' thread.

I don't get this one. What's wrong with it? So t-shirts or posters that depict the twin towers as they were are offensive? Am I missing something in this pic?

I laughed at the mattress add. Not because the content was funny in any shape, way or form, but because it - somehow, still - always amazes me how stupid people can be. How can one live in this country and not realize that this commercial would go over really, really poorly?

I agree 100% on the commercial. What I don't get is the reaction to the Walmart display.

I think that some people were upset that Walmart was using cans of soda for marketing purposes to portray the twin towers. Didn't bother me either, but they may have been better off simply displaying the cans of soda in the shape of an American flag with the sign above and leave the towers out.