Musk Blows Up Facebook's Satellite

Dante

On another note I already see people claiming this is proof 9/11 was an inside job, because the tower survived lol.

Well, you see...when you burn something in the open, the heat dissipates, and the temperature of the conflagration can't get much beyond the ignition point of the fuel.

But when you burn something in an enclosed space, it contains the heat, and the temperature of the conflagration can get MUCH HIGHER than the fuel's ignition point.

If this were not true, then charcoal (~700 degrees F) could not melt iron (~2800 degrees F). If these !@#$ing retards were right, jet fuel would not melt steel beams because STEEL WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST. :wallbash:

Well, you see...when you burn something in the open, the heat dissipates, and the temperature of the conflagration can't get much beyond the ignition point of the fuel.

But when you burn something in an enclosed space, it contains the heat, and the temperature of the conflagration can get MUCH HIGHER than the fuel's ignition point.

If this were not true, then charcoal (~700 degrees F) could not melt iron (~2800 degrees F). If these !@#$ing retards were right, jet fuel would not melt steel beams because STEEL WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST. :wallbash:

Not to mention that the steel need not melt to collapse. It only had to weaken.

Edited by keepthefaith

But it does prove my point earlier that the rocket explodes before the projectile gets near it.

I still don't see it, but that doesn't mean you aren't right.

I will say this though, the fact the UFO angle has been embraced so quickly by more than just the usual tabloids is interesting when you consider how often the UFO agenda has been used in past disinformation campaigns. Makes me wonder if it's not being pushed deliberately to cover up a more terrestrial reason for the incident.

I do agree with Azalin that things often go boom when you're dealing with spaceflight, I also still agree it's highly possible if not probably that it's a bug/bird in the foreground and it's all just an optical illusion. But yet... something still stinks about this event.

I still don't see it, but that doesn't mean you aren't right.

I will say this though, the fact the UFO angle has been embraced so quickly by more than just the usual tabloids is interesting when you consider how often the UFO agenda has been used in past disinformation campaigns. Makes me wonder if it's not being pushed deliberately to cover up a more terrestrial reason for the incident.

I do agree with Azalin that things often go boom when you're dealing with spaceflight, I also still agree it's highly possible if not probably that it's a bug/bird in the foreground and it's all just an optical illusion. But yet... something still stinks about this event.

You don't see it?? You don't notice from that video that the rocket explodes as the projectile (bird) is between the second tower and the rocket? :blink:

Attached is the feed of the explosion, watch it on live speed a few times. Then watch it again, starting and stopping at 1:10-1:11 marks, in the upper right corner by the logo you will see an object come into frame, pass behind the large towers between the camera and the rocket and seemingly collide with the payload stage of the rocket.

My first thought was it was just a bird or insect, and it still might very well be that, but if you watch closely you'll see the object goes behind the two large towers rather than in front of it.

The object may appear to go behind the tower but it is not possible to determine if it did or didn't. What is happening is your brain is filing in what happens between frames. If you examine the video frame by frame (there are 6 frames from the time the object appeared and the explosion) you will see that none of the pictures are taken when the object is passing in front/behind the towers.

I captured all six frames in sequence and uploaded to the following link.

http://s116.photobucket.com/user/techtipmail/library/PublicFiles

The object may appear to go behind the tower but it is not possible to determine if it did or didn't. What is happening is your brain is filing in what happens between frames. If you examine the video frame by frame (there are 6 frames from the time the object appeared and the explosion) you will see that none of the pictures are taken when the object is passing in front/behind the towers.

I captured all six frames in sequence and uploaded to the following link.

http://s116.photobucket.com/user/techtipmail/library/PublicFiles

:beer: Appreciate the effort and concede it's the most likely explanation.

B8sckgv.jpg

"Apart from regulatory and shareholder approvals, the acquisition also hinges on the successful launch of Spacecom’s Amos 6 satellite, which the company said is scheduled to take place in the first week of September."
That Amos 6 satellite the deal hinged on? You guessed it...