8-30: Bills' Practice at OBD

@SalSports

Bills practice with cuts to 75 looming (plus a full injury report from practice): http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-practice-with-cuts-to-75-looming/22859625

Rex Ryan: "It's The Worst Time As A Coach" (9:43)

HC Rex Ryan discusses the 75-man roster deadline, injury updates, the goal for the 4th preseason game and more.

@WGR550

Rex - The cutdown to 75 is not necessary, lets bubble players get an opportunity

Rex - Goodwin had a good camp, he's been more impressive now than at any point last year

Rex - We're seeing one of the best in Stephon Gilmore

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: #Bills hold final practice before making cuts to 75

https://t.co/7Cyd4SAcBb

Good. He should start. If he gets banged up against their 1s, he'll have nearly a year to recover.

I suspect that--given the long history of the Buffalo-Detroit 4th preseason game--the coaches will huddle up on just how much work the 1's will get against the opposition.

I'd go into it expecting a quarter or less from EJ, a bunch from Cardale, and maybe even some Austin Trainor.

I suspect that--given the long history of the Buffalo-Detroit 4th preseason game--the coaches will huddle up on just how much work the 1's will get against the opposition.

I'd go into it expecting a quarter or less from EJ, a bunch from Cardale, and maybe even some Austin Trainor.

I expect at least a half from Trainor. That's the only reason we brought him in.

Very few first team players will see action in the game at Detroit.