What are your plans for Labor Day?

mead107

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short trip to Va Beach for the weekend & a Boss show on Sat night. At VB, specifically go to Croatan Beach to surf & swim and avoid the boatdwalk.

me too...but on North Beach at 49th street.

But will be glued to PC watching the mighty, mighty Spiders roll UVA , at UVA! Wish i could get a money line on that game...but nowhere to be found!

me too...but on North Beach at 49th street.

But will be glued to PC watching the mighty, mighty Spiders roll UVA , at UVA! Wish i could get a money line on that game...but nowhere to be found!

Whoa, what do out of Towners like to do here ? Y'all in town for rock n roll marathon ?

Handsome ass Tony Bennett doesn't lose at home. Wahooooooooowa

My Labor Day will be full of labor, too busy for any time off. Come on winter!

Short trip to Va Beach for the weekend & a Boss show on Sat night. At VB, specifically go to Croatan Beach to surf & swim and avoid the boatdwalk.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Get together with wife's friend for ride on boat Friday evening.

Sounds fun. What will your wife be doing?

Posting "Taxation is Theft" memes on Facebook.

Ahhhh...you almost got me to call you an idiot with that. But I'm not falling for it. Nice try.

Hmmets see...it's called Virginia BEACH!

Ha. Overrated, but I've been here forever. I'm puzzled why so many visit, seems like many other cities have better beaches and attractions.

Hit up il giardino for some dinner they have a nice tv in the bar for sports. The dirty buffalo (bills themed)in Norfolk is solid for watching games too. Surf rider off great neck at the marina for rum runners and fried scallops/crab cakes is a must. Ok I'm done. Ha.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

That's where i bet...almost all sites now stay away from FCS vs FBS games. My gut is FCS fans have an edge and crush these opening games, and the volume is just too small to take the risk

My guy takes FCS vs FBS games & yes if you do your research there is money to be made on these games. Looking at Don Best which has about 6 sites right now no lines have been posted. I think they usually come out a day or two before the game. You should see something for tomorrow's games sometime today

Ha. Overrated, but I've been here forever. I'm puzzled why so many visit, seems like many other cities have better beaches and attractions.

Hit up il giardino for some dinner they have a nice tv in the bar for sports. The dirty buffalo (bills themed)in Norfolk is solid for watching games too. Surf rider off great neck at the marina for rum runners and fried scallops/crab cakes is a must. Ok I'm done. Ha.

HAHA..MIL lives on 49th. Prolly Coastal Grill for dinner one night, crab fest the other! North Beach is great..j

My guy takes FCS vs FBS games & yes if you do your research there is money to be made on these games. Looking at Don Best which has about 6 sites right now no lines have been posted. I think they usually come out a day or two before the game. You should see something for tomorrow's games sometime today

I hope so...I really think the Spiders got a chance, but even most Spider fans think i am lunatic.

U check Bovada?

That's where i bet...almost all sites now stay away from FCS vs FBS games. My gut is FCS fans have an edge and crush these opening games, and the volume is just too small to take the risk

Do you guys have any problem getting paid by Bovada?

Do you guys have any problem getting paid by Bovada?

No. Haven't used them since last football season but I always got paid. Back then it was Canadian checks and they deposited as cash at TD Bank, the banks were affiliated.

I hit a fairly large progressive jackpot while goofing around with their Caribbean Stud table and got paid as well. The site is/was legit less than a year ago and I haven't heard anything bad since.

HAHA..MIL lives on 49th. Prolly Coastal Grill for dinner one night, crab fest the other! North Beach is great..j

I hope so...I really think the Spiders got a chance, but even most Spider fans think i am lunatic.

They are ranked #4 in fcs & Virginia to put it politely will not be very good this year so I think there is a chance. If the line is anywhere near double digits I may play it.

They are ranked #4 in fcs & Virginia to put it politely will not be very good this year so I think there is a chance. If the line is anywhere near double digits I may play it.

They usually play UVA tough. Last time they played it was hot as hell out, but the Spiders played with them for the first half. Then London smartened up, went to power run game, and heat, size and extra 20 players was to much for the Spiders. And the Spider QB is much better this year than that year...and actually have a kicker who can kick with consistency at 35+ yards...and that is a luxury for the Spiders!

It would not be the beach where I would plan a vacation but it's the closest beach visit from the central VA area for a day trip. But we usually do not hang around the boardwalk. Croatan Beach is a bit more isolated and no hotels or retail. Thanks for the food recommendations. There are some restaurants in the area with great food. Cafe Europa in Portsmouth is outstanding. The owners have always been there whenever I go. The husband is the main chef and his wife makes the desserts. Amazing wine list as well. Kinda pricey but well worth it...and they are not rushing you to finish your meal.